• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miki Hikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh shoot I'm so sorry. Things have been busy on my end. I've been with my best bud for most of the week and I'm trying to get classes for school. So how are you Miki?
    Miki! Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it? Not much, just trying to throw together some templates and read a little. I've been absent from the site quite a bit, I think... More than usual, at least.
    Yeah, the stories were great! XD thank you!

I see :D
    I love the episode when Tamaki is speaking french to Kyoya, in that episode of Ouran Host Club. Was the funniest thing ever, I need to watch it again.

Sorry, I haven't been coming up with questions recently to ask you, but I'll definitely think of some!

Vanitas

Sephiroth, especially in KH2, took forever to beat him.

Favorite Disney World.. Hmm.. Tron's world.

Yup, In Re:Chain of Memories, my favorite cutscenes had to do with Axel, Markuxia, Larxene, and Namine. Anything to do with all four of them was great!

Nope. Yup.

Blueberry waffles X3 there so good.

Okay, my turn.

1. Favorite Pairing in Kingdom Hearts?
    2. Favorite Boss fight in Kingdom Hearts?
    3. Favorite quote from Kingdom Hearts?
    4. What do you think of Xion?
    5. Do you use ketchup at all with scrambled eggs? Do you like eggs?
    6. Favorite Movie?
    7. Who do you think Haruhi should of ended up with? If you had the choice?
    8. Ever heard of Fruits Basket?
    9. Do you watch Toonami?
    Busy xD Still finishing up post-E3 stuff, working on my backlog for KHI's gallery and trying to finish my finals at the same time ^^
    I started liking kingdom hearts when I had some time in the hospital, and that was one of the few good games they had =P
    Hey! Not doing much at the moment, just putting the finishing touches on a a template for a Role Play. I'm doing pretty good, what about you?
    Sorry, your vm's going buried from a few other members ^^'

Re:chain of memories.

Nope, hoping someday that I will.

When I was probably eleven or ten.

Got it for Christmas one year and fell for the series pretty hard, Beat Kh1 at fourteen.

I see :)

lol I like the twins in Ouran host club, but I like everyone else just as much.

I like lays too, especially the onion and sour cream kind.

Interesting :D
    Well, I'm not sure what your style is, but Questionable Content is a really good webcomic, great story, really funny.
    Oh! Right, okay, I remember now!

No, no worries, I just wasn't sure, a lot of my friends went and changed their names so it's hard to keep track of who's who x)

But hi, how are ya?
    That's surprising, not many would say kingdom hearts 2, is there favorite x]

Yeah, ps2 is from Sony. I grew up with nintendo as well, so I'm a Nintendo fan as well. However, I like playing the ps2 more, because of kingdom hearts.

It's alright, I like Mario a lot. Including Zelda <3

xD sweet~ I love chocolate chip cookies too.

Same here, anime music is great, depending on what it is.

Ouran? As in, Ouran Highschool Host club!? xD loved watching the anime, have yet to read the manga. Who do you like best, in ouran?

Daw, thank you Miki! O<(^_^<) I like sweets and chips too. Any kind of chips you happen to like? Also, what do you like to drink?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back