• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomKey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You should also check out the [ AstonisheD / AmazeD ] character roster mock-up I did on my art thread :D
    Thanks, Im sure it'll get better for your weather soon.

Thanks, that Persona 5, FFXV, and a few other games are on my wish list....even if I don't have a PS4 yet. Hehe.
    Trying for 100% on Social Links and Compendium. Same difficulty. Thinking of upping it. Especially since I'm on Kaneshiro now and everything's been a cakewalk. I wasn't able to finish the teacher's, Hifumi's, Haru's (damn last second max proficiency) and didn't/couldn't do Tower's or Iwai's on my first playthrough.
    Yeah she's a sweet girl, just finished college. I'll be seeing Sarah tomorrow to go swimming hehe.

I don't have Breath of the Wild but I can't wait to get my hands on it.
    Thank u. Yeah. Persona 5 kinda took over what free time I had until I beat it last month. I'm in New Game+ now. I haven't done all of the Social Links yet because Social Stats, but I liked Futaba's, Soujiro's, and Yusuke's so far.
    Oh well sorry about that. I guess I didn't. Well if you gotta know Mazy's older sister and I were once a thing before I got with Sarah..and I sing Disney songs when Im alone.

Well since the 3DS and the DS have been around and replaced the gameboy brand, the switch would take over sooner or later. I've been hoping KH3 FFXV, and the remake of FFVII gets to go to the Switch. Im very happy for Spatton 2, and Xenoblade 2, Still playing X on the WiiU...very big game. Don't know how I'll manage breath of the wild...since Im so slow with games.
    The cats are the same as ever. I'm hoping E3 has at least some KH3 news for all of us. Maybe with the job I'll be able to get a switch and other things. I just got out of the pool. It's starting to get warm for it. Glad Pearl is doing good.
    Well it did a bit not that I noticed or remember sadly. Lol. Sorry about the sneezing, how's the puppy doing?
    I hope everything is going good on your end. I can't wait to read what you've got for a chapter of One Punch Frisk and everything. I've been a bit under the weather but Im better now, and I'll be working soon.
    Hey KitKat! I just have my first entry to the summer writing up. It's on [ Astonished/Amazed ] thread, and yes in the form of in-universe chapter. Do check it out when you have the time :3
    Yeah, it passed by us too. Got some rain and lightning though. :3
    Nope, not yet. I have this week, next week, and 3 days of exams.
    Hopefully when school is over I can finally start working on the stories for the summer writing. :)
    You're welcome! :D

Thank you for asking! I'm doing swell. Just working on a commission and another thing that I plan to post here in the creation section. And YES I'm excited for E3! I really really hope there's gonna be KH3 stuff there! I've been replaying my KH collection to prepare myself, lol
    Aww, puppies are great! I'm fine too, exams are kinda stressing me out, though they're getting less and less luckily. xD Thanks for askiing
    Yeah, we do, but it's at the end of June D:
    Oh cool. I'll have to play the game to find out what mine will be.

next Tuesday. Oh did your laptop battery issue get taken care of. That was an issue for me a few years ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back