KingdomKey's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • K
    KingdomKey reacted to Peace's comment on KingdomKey's profile post with Like Like.
    Get ready for the spoops.
  • K
    KingdomKey reacted to Perkilator's post in the thread Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019) with Like Like.
    Apparently EXP Share got the axe for good. Now, all your party gets EXP naturally. Am I the only one who never really minded this? I...
  • K
    KingdomKey replied to the thread The Ask-a-Mod Thread.
    I was wondering why we can't send private messages to ourselves any more? (I know that sounds odd. I usually sent myself stuff that was...
  • K
    KingdomKey commented on KingdomKey's profile post.
    Honestly, no. I really do like Roxas. However, I haven't ever really thought about what he could, or was doing to help Sora through out...
  • K
    KingdomKey updated their status.
    I'm ready for Halloween. 👻🎃🕸
  • K
    I one hundred percent understand! I hope the games continue to expand on the lore. And perhaps, give more characters time to shine...
  • K
    This, worthless sack of junk that went from semi-mediocre to outright cringe(fake Gennai and Sora) towards the end. Within my...
  • K
    Speaking of multiplayer games, do you plan on playing more Kingdom Hearts game in the future? I won't deny it'd be awesome to see...
  • K
    KingdomKey updated their status.
    168 days left until FFVII Remake releases.