KingdomKey's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • K
    KingdomKey commented on KingdomKey's profile post.
    Speaking of multiplayer games, do you plan on playing more Kingdom Hearts game in the future? I won't deny it'd be awesome to see...
  • K
    KingdomKey updated their status.
    168 days left until FFVII Remake releases.
  • K
    I'm not surprised. lol. It would be pretty cool to be immersed in a game like Sword Art Online without being stuck inside of it. Now a...
  • K
    I'm actually astounded it took me this long to come up with this particular question to ask the forum. I can't imagine there aren't too...
  • K
    If a VRMMO came out, would you play it all of the time? What kind of VRMMO would you like to play? And living past 100 would be an...
  • K
    Yes, your the first. lol. Perhaps, or there could be an equal amount of people who like vanilla just as much as chocolate out there! I...
  • K
    You'd be the first person to tell me they like vanilla ice cream. Wait, does this mean you don't like whip cream on your milkshakes...
  • K
    KingdomKey reacted to Cassette-Disk's status with Like Like.
    So, kinda lame to do this, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from any rps that I'm still a part of. I'm already barely posting as it is...
  • K
    What kind of ice cream do you happen to like? Or milkshake? It probably won't be a surprise to hear mine, which happens to be chocolate...
  • K
    I have fallen in love with The Rise of the Shield Hero. It's over twenty five episodes long. I have no idea if it's completed or not, or...
  • K
    It's good to hear you've been doing well! Sorry to hear you had to have surgery on one of your teeth. I know how that feels, especially...
  • K
    All For Us by Labrinth, Zendaya Cocoa Hooves by Glass Animals Forever Fall by Jeff Williams, Casey Lee Williams The Ballad of Mona Lisa...
  • K
    I'm sorry to hear all that, maybe it provides a little help if I tell you that you are not alone with this? I recently received my...
  • K
    I'm currently watching Bleach and it made me remember why I loved it in the first place. A few years ago, I bought the manga up to the...
  • K
    I hope you've been doing good too, Roxie! And it's really kind of you to be thinking about me after all of this time. It's really kind...