Recent content by KingdomKey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Speaking of multiplayer games, do you plan on playing more Kingdom Hearts game in the future? I...

Speaking of multiplayer games, do you plan on playing more Kingdom Hearts game in the future? I won't deny it'd be awesome to see multiplayer expanded upon in Kingdom Hearts, but I probably play it. Mostly because Kingdom Hearts 3 was it for me. lol. Did you ever watch the Spy Kids movies? I...
  2. K

168 days left until FFVII Remake releases.

168 days left until FFVII Remake releases.
  3. K

I'm not surprised. lol. It would be pretty cool to be immersed in a game like Sword Art Online...

I'm not surprised. lol. It would be pretty cool to be immersed in a game like Sword Art Online without being stuck inside of it. Now a KH VRMMO would be freaking amazing, especially if it has Castle Oblivion. I wonder if we could do party members and take down one of the members of Organization...
  4. K

How do you like your Coffee?

I'm actually astounded it took me this long to come up with this particular question to ask the forum. I can't imagine there aren't too many people on here who don't drink coffee on the forum. Unless they prefer tea, water, or other. Personally, I used to be someone who liked hot coffee because...
  5. K

If a VRMMO came out, would you play it all of the time? What kind of VRMMO would you like to...

If a VRMMO came out, would you play it all of the time? What kind of VRMMO would you like to play? And living past 100 would be an incredible feat! I'm not sure if I would want to live past 100 because, I wouldn't want to watch my folks pass away before my eyes. (I know in reality it's likely I...
  6. K

Yes, your the first. lol. Perhaps, or there could be an equal amount of people who like vanilla...

Yes, your the first. lol. Perhaps, or there could be an equal amount of people who like vanilla just as much as chocolate out there! I gotcha. It sounds like your able to lucid dream. Nah, I don't think I can bring myself to think about something hard enough before I sleep. If anything, I think...
  7. K

You'd be the first person to tell me they like vanilla ice cream. Wait, does this mean you don't...

You'd be the first person to tell me they like vanilla ice cream. Wait, does this mean you don't like whip cream on your milkshakes? Which is okay. I know a few people who are like that. I actually like the cherries. lol. Saving money is certainly nice! That's pretty crazy you can go to sleep...
  8. K

What kind of ice cream do you happen to like? Or milkshake? It probably won't be a surprise to...

What kind of ice cream do you happen to like? Or milkshake? It probably won't be a surprise to hear mine, which happens to be chocolate. lol. 🍦 I can't say I've ever been to Sonic before. (We do have a Sonic in Michigan. Unfortunately a bit of a drive to go to it. </3) And I didn't know they...
  9. K

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

I have fallen in love with The Rise of the Shield Hero. It's over twenty five episodes long. I have no idea if it's completed or not, or if it even has another season. I have been doing my best to binge watch it late at night. I absolutely love Raphtalia, and Naofumi as a fighting duo. And it's...
  10. K

It's good to hear you've been doing well! Sorry to hear you had to have surgery on one of your...

It's good to hear you've been doing well! Sorry to hear you had to have surgery on one of your teeth. I know how that feels, especially cavities. I'd say getting a filling is a lot better than the alternative of having your teeth pulled out, which has a much longer recovery time. lol. An ice...
  11. K

Music ► What are you listening to?

All For Us by Labrinth, Zendaya Cocoa Hooves by Glass Animals Forever Fall by Jeff Williams, Casey Lee Williams The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic at the Disco Take On Me by a-ha
  12. K

I hope you've been doing good too, Roxie! And it's really kind of you to be thinking about me...

I hope you've been doing good too, Roxie! And it's really kind of you to be thinking about me after all of this time. It's really kind of you to offer, or invite me to roleplay with you guys again. However, I'm unable to commit to it due to real life related stuff. If I ever change my mind...
  13. K

Hey, Roxie. I appreciate it. I'm truly okay. It's more of an acceptance that things change...

Hey, Roxie. I appreciate it. I'm truly okay. It's more of an acceptance that things change, people come and go, and time waits for no one. I might make a status post about it. Or perhaps make a new club/thread similar to the "How's your weekend?" thread except it's "How's life been?" instead...
  14. K

You have the best avatar on this site. Damn, you make me miss Bleach. Nel is sexy af. :love:

You have the best avatar on this site. Damn, you make me miss Bleach. Nel is sexy af. :love:
  15. K

Feels like everything is changing lately. Here's hoping I can keep up with it all.

Feels like everything is changing lately. Here's hoping I can keep up with it all.