• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Delsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• from the 10,000 moogle thread. lol
    I only have two votes dude, and the other guy has 32.

self-esteem
    Lol thanks, my unwavering determination paid off, my post count has been restored & the "Von is mad gay" option on the Zelda poll has been removed :D
    Yeah despite the fact that the mods are dicks, my post count has been obliterated & that you guys treat me like the zelda thread whipping boy none of it bothers me to much, honestly it makes me laugh that the mods care that much about me ya know? The fact that they did all this shit to try to break me & it dosnt work & I'm still here & I'm still posting probably pisses them off ya know? But the only question I've got is why me? Why single me out ya know? It baffles me why they single me out???
    I honestly have no idea. You should try asking one of the forum mods.
    Nope two different people right there, I had accounts like Blaze217, Naoki, Doerman551, Kodakliv, Shadow.
    No it depends on which day. Mondays 45 minute and then 1 and 45 minute break, Tuesday 2 and half hour break, Wednesday 4 and 15 minute break (I just go home this day and come back XD) Thursday and Friday I only have one lesson so no breaks on those days.
    We have a big time difference :O Thats what I do with basically everything that has a deadline and I have just found out that microsoft powerpoint on my computer has decided to hate me and not work T_T great. I could always do it in the library tomorrow I do have like a 2 and a half hour break in between lessons.
    Yes, but I am a horrible procrastinator. Its 10:38pm here so yep I really should get started as its due in tomorrow... but I just really don't want to do it. XD

No problem ;D
    I've got homework to do and I really can't be bothered to do it T_T
    Uhuh well good luck with the contest ;D
    lol well obviously.

I really want to leave this site, but whenever I leave the site, I tend to lurk for a bit, then all these interesting threads start popping up after I leave. Whats up with that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back