• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Delsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha yeah, I hate JB so much, so what are you thinking about this whole PS being down?
    Hmm I've never been on a ride like that before, but I have heard of it. What exactly does it feel like to be on there?

I'm alright with not so big rollercoasters, I wouldn't be able to get on something like 'Stealth' way to big for me. XDThis is the Cobra one, maybe you would like it. Not scary but spinny ;P

YouTube - Cobra ride at Chessington World of Adventures

....I really want to go to an amusement park now XD
    Yeah, the server went down for me too. :/

I think I could take a ride like that its just I don't like to go on rides alone, it kinda takes the fun out of them for some reason. I've been on a roller coaster with a big loop so don't you think I would be able to ride that?... or maybe its 10x worse than a loop. XD
    I do hate the logflum though >:C bad memories on that kind of ride.
    I really wanted to go on this ride Dragon's Fury but no one would go on that one with me either. XD
    This is the ride, apparently it isn't scary, but I still wanna go on it once. I just hate the going up bit >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY9OAvTRYpk

...that thread is hilarious XD
    I didn't have lessons for that long and the teachers just kinda suxed so I cannot swim so good. :/ Oh well. I don't mind water above my head as long as theres no water getting in my eyes... it stings so much ;_;

Ooo I've never been on that kind of ride before,no one would go on something like that with me and I don't like going on rides by myself. Is it scary?
    They released a new ride last year to one of the parks I go to, its called the Cobra and that was pretty fun(Not really scary), but my hair kept getting in the way. Do you like rollercoasters?
    We don't have many water parks here XD Its too cold most of the year for such things.

All I know is I hate water slides, but love wave pools <3 I'm also not a strong swimmer so water parks just aren't really for me. Amusement parks are though I love going on rides.
    Theres always Disneyland there, right?
    I've only been to the Paris one here in Europe. Sounds like fun maybe you should beg your mum not to change her mind again XD It couldn't hurt if you really want to go.

(Had to look up what water country is XD) Do you go on the big slides at water parks?
    I don't really like visiting family much, you could say I'm a little anti-social. XD

Well, if you want to go then I hope your mum won't change her mind. That can be so annoying, any reason she did?
    Whats it even like in Florida?
    I may watch it sometime. The only thing I really know about it is the parody simpsons did of it. I've been watching Supernatural while I've been bored lately.
    Are you up to anything else?
    Your signature is too big. Please change it soon. You'd probably be better off just using one.
    hey, about the n64 controller, I'm assuming you didn't like the joystick? I tried to fix my n64 controller last night, didn't work.
    But if you have a 64 and can't stand the controller, you should check this out, only 10 bucks, I just might get it, it's basically a 64 controller with a gamecube analog stick.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back