• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
White-Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• NAMIMOG!!!! *tackle-glomps* <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

How goes it? o3o Only a few more days until TDKR!!! :D
    I have no idea what guests will be here this Oct xD

My PSP is just...yeah. Who even owns a PsVita. I don't actually know anyone who owns or talks of it >__> lol good luck~
    YOU CURSED ME.
    This is why I'm replying this VM like 20 days late ;A;
    Oh joy! :3 Part of me just wants to skip the dull S2 episodes and only watch the required ones, and then move on to S3. ;w;

I agree. That's a horrible decision. D:
    Nah, there's a reason I couldn't get through Tennant the first time around. xD And Ten/Rose is almost definitely why. Dx I look forward to Donna though. She looks like loads of fun~ :3

Aww, you can't forgive me for it? ;W;
    Ah, I see. ;____; Not looking forward to that, then. *sigh* I thought at the time that I didn't like those episodes, so I probably won't if this is the case. I also recall not being overly fond of Rose in what I saw of S2, though I like her in S1 well enough.

So is Series 3 onward where Tennant's tenure as the Doctor really takes off in terms of quality?

Probably not going to see it in IMAX. I don't think there's any IMAX theater close enough to see it. :c
    Wonderful! :3 BTW, based off my memory of finding the quality of the first few David Tennant episodes to be a bit subpar, how long does Series Two take to get good? *_* Or will I enjoy them more now that I've watched Series One too?

I still need to get advanced tickets as well! :O I definitely hope I can make it the midnight premiere for that film! :D The first time I ever did that was for The Dark Knight back in 2008! :D
    Um, I think it was the one where that farting Alien disguised as a British politician comes back. I need to finish up the first season soon~ xD
    :DDD <333333333333333

Um, as far as the Ninth Doctor goes, I loved the one where he and Rose spend Christmas Eve with Charles Dickens! x3
    I saw~ x3 Thankiesssss~ :DDD I'll be sure to take those thoughts to heart. :3

Also, I've been watching more Doctor Who lately! :D I'm almost done with the first season with the Ninth Doctor! :3
    Whoa, that's a long time. You should give it another go!

Lol xD As long as you get other games eventually instead of leaving it to die. That's a shame...welp it's not everyday someone's bored of their 3DS so much that they'll borrow it to someone :eek: Right! Imma make a note to self.
    NOTE TO SELF: Actually answer all your VM messages on time.
    I see~ :) I hope you're doing well! x3 I can't wait to see what you think of my story!! :DD
    Ah, I see. D: *hug*

Yay~ Hope you like it! If you'd like, I can show you a sneak peek of what I have written? :D
    Yush~ 8D NamiMog<33333333333333333333333333333333 *snuggles*

It's a steampunk story! :D I'll PM you some of the details in a sec!
    ... Hmm, you ARE NamiMog, so I guess that's true~ <3

Nice! :D I'm just goofing off (again) and on-and-off writing more of my original story. :) I've been putting in a lot more work into this one than previous stories I've thought about in the past. :DD
    OH GOD, BRAVE. HOW COULD I FORGET BRAVE?! *_* I want to see that so bad!!!!! And Snow White looks good too! :3
    Um, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man and The Hobbit Pt 1. :DDD You? o3o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…