• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Delsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I guess I was just a douchemuffin, didn't deserve the EXTREME at the end then.
    I came back because I was having a panic attack about the death of bin laden and how it will effect the U.S, I came here to ask some questions about it lol

then I decided to wait until I reach 1000 post..

also when I said I was leaving, I was kinda going through something.....I'm just going through stuff..and I've said too much.

oh, and btw, I was DME on the khi streams, sorry if I said anything offensive to you..
    Trololololol~

I love my sig. It is awesome. Don't ask what Draco is doing to his father, though. -goes to watch SNL Single Ladies parody-
    Oh yay! Well I just made a post there too so I think i've been sucked in again. :p
    Well a little bit of x chromosome is always good when you have so many guys :p

But hi! Yeah, I've been gone for a while, just busy with alot of other things at school, and so I'll be able to come back now that my last performance was last night in the school play. I'll have lots more time on my hands to spend in this place....
    i think i asked for a name change once to many times and i stopped when i realized they weren't gonna do it, but even after i stopped they still went and proceeded with wat ever they had in mind
    if you mean me they kept changing it to me saying that i'm a fag
    Hey I probably like made like 15 accounts on here, just becuase I got bored with the name that I picked each time.
    Ok, I just feel bad I just thought that everybody in there read the books or atleast know how the movie ends. Do you wanna do anything sometime or just talk?
    Dude I'm so sorry about spoiling the end of HP :( is there anything you want me to do.
    Money is tight on me and my grandma gave me a two 50 dollar psn cards , and I wanted to buy some stuff online, but now I have to wait oh well. so do you think we'll get a update for the PS3? like what with the 360 got where it changed how the system looked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back