• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Delsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, you'll also have to take your request to enlist up with Admiral XiMog. I don't run this army myself after all! xD It's a group effort!
    Meh. I only go for the Subspace Emissary part.

It was far superior to Kingdom Heart's story, no lie.
    Get out of here! Brawl was an amazing game!

I found the Subspace Emissary to be far more emotionally investing than most games nowadays.
    I'm pretty sure Luigi's Mansion 2 is for Wii U unless I'm mistaken.

The only thing I would care about is that SSB game they promised for 3DS.
    I'm just saying. Save for the Ocarina of Time remake, the 3DS does not have much of a decent lineup of games for now.
    Verizon is amazing. Especially their Triple-Play service.

I got that package. Best choice I've made in a while.
    You haven't been checking.

Chicago Code came out recently and just finished its first season. It's a very good show.

And there's Cold Case.
    Oh we can agree there.

TV's awful. Oh wait a minute, TV has always been awful and it will remain so.
    I can't bother spending eight bucks a month for that.

There's more important things to throw away my money on....like college.
    I don't know. The one thing I do give Spongebob credit for is that it can be really creepy and I dig creepy.

I watch Hey Arnold on YouTube. It brings back some fond memories.
    It was pretty bad for me, at least compared to Hey Arnold! Now that was a very good show that deserves re-runs on Nick, not Spongebob.
    Oh I can understand. There are plenty of shows that I thought were good as a kid. Then I watched them once more when I was older and I either thought they were decent or they were bad.

Jimmy Neutron was very bad.

And it's natural to hate things you once loved.
    Well honestly I can't leave my best friend alright, me and Seraph are BF's and I won't leave unless he leaves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back