• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Delsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alright Ven your right I dont need to be on here anymore, epescially if everyone hated me, I guess I'll just go and not be on any forums since thats where I cause the most drama.
    I know that Ven I just don't know what to do, I wanna leave but I don't think that will help, what would you do if you were me?
    idk ven I just don't I just really want to make people stop hating me for what I did, you think I don't know what I did, I feel awful about doing it now. alright I'm tired of everyone making fun of me.
    Don't you ever read his posts that he posts after me? He always talks shit about me, tells me to fucking leave, but I won't leave because I'm trying to redeem my self here before I do go.
    Oh maybe, I thought it was Sham because he's the only admin/mod that really really hates me.
    You know whats weird? when I posted that, it got deleted, and then Sham must of put it back up, I had a talk with Sham not to long ago about it.
    O
    thanks. I found the image on tumblr and couldn't resist.
    Ah, okay. I don't mean to shove it in peoples faces, although its no different then the members in the khi section. I enjoy stuff from Nintendo and I'm not afraid to show it, whats so bad about that?
    Somebody else just said they found my post annoying in the khi #1 enemy thread, so..what the heck everyone? I'm not trying to be annoying, I think if people told me what annoys them I could try and work on it, last thing I want to do is get on peoples nerves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back