• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we did/believed when we were little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I always had a funny feeling Santa might not be real.
I got so pissed like literally ANGRY at my parents for "lying" to me when they finally admitted to me it was a hoax.

I hate being uncertain about things so the fact that they refused to admit he was fake for years annoyed me. Lol.

Ralor Penwat

I believed in all that Santa-type crap.
I would go around yelling "I'm an Ass Man! Duh! Duh!" Don't ask.....
I would paint random things with my cousin.

aqualight

this is quite strange but when i was in reception (pre-school or whatever you call it in america) we had this drawing book and i looked at it a little while ago and it turns out i liked drawing boobies lol

also i think there was this kid in the same grade who was always spelling out sex and would be like "s-e-x spells SEX!"

lol totally normal for five year olds

khlover7

I might return
I used to believe bird poo was the same size as human poo. I was scared of a bird pooping on me because of that.

Prajna

I believed in Super Saiyans when I was little. I figured I'd "ask Santa" for Saiyan-like powers when I was about 7 and guess what... all I got was hot wheels and mega blocks.

Selena

When I was really little I remember thinking that girls got pregnant just from kissing a guy which caused me to freak out once when my dad kissed me on the cheek.

I also used to think that all the actors and voice actors on TV had to do the voices live every time their show aired on TV.

Blobbit

Awards
When I was at a party some teenagers showed all the little kids this video (Don't watch if you get freaked out by sudden noises and things that pop out) [video=youtube;DOWwPP6HFzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWwPP6HFzQ[/video]

I was always scared when I was alone like when I was taking a shower because I was afraid whenever I pulled back the shower curtain to get my towel that zombie thing would pop out of nowhere.

I thought that across the street that witches lived there because their light was orange

I was also always paranoid that someone would break in through my window and kill/kidnap me. I also believed in Santa, tooth fairy, etc...

My parents convinced me that if I cross my eyes for too long they'd get stuck. And I'm always afraid that something's going to happen to my belly button because whenever we had this tiny pool the hose was squirted at my belly button and it felt like it was going to burst open and all my blood and guts would come out of my stomach

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I believed in Santa a lot and so i used to leave cookies and milk out all the time and they were there in the morning, i just taught santa wasn't hungry because the next day there was always presents

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i used to have horrible horrible dreams as a child. my dad said i even had tremors.
i didn't believe in ANYTHING. i tried to convince everyone that santa, the Easter bunny, etc was fake.
i watched t.v. ALL the time. like whenever i was home, that's what i did.
i only ate individual pizzas of a certain brand or Burger King burgers, among various other specific snack foods.
i never ate breakfast.
i had no imagination and i hated playing outside.
i didn't ride bikes or swim cuz i never learned. finally learned to bike at 12 or so. swimming is still iffy.
i had no friends cuz i was white and smart in a ghetto school district haha XD.

<3

Call me Love, love.
My elder step sister used to always come home from visiting her mother for the w/e and she would tell me that her attic was filled with gold. And stupid, naive little me would believe her. Now I'm still planning my revenge.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
When I was at a party some teenagers showed all the little kids this video (Don't watch if you get freaked out by sudden noises and things that pop out) [video=youtube;DOWwPP6HFzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWwPP6HFzQ[/video]

I was always scared when I was alone like when I was taking a shower because I was afraid whenever I pulled back the shower curtain to get my towel that zombie thing would pop out of nowhere.

I thought that across the street that witches lived there because their light was orange

I was also always paranoid that someone would break in through my window and kill/kidnap me. I also believed in Santa, tooth fairy, etc...

My parents convinced me that if I cross my eyes for too long they'd get stuck. And I'm always afraid that something's going to happen to my belly button because whenever we had this tiny pool the hose was squirted at my belly button and it felt like it was going to burst open and all my blood and guts would come out of my stomach
LMAO, i knew that would happen XD it didnt even startle me i just started laughing XD.

I remember in 3rd grade we had a class pet it was a hamster named Chips ahoy (like the cookie lol),and i remember when we came back from Christmas break our teacher told us he ran away. I was thinking about it last month when i was looking through my old year book and i caught my mind and i thought about Chips ahoy and said i bet he died and she told us he ran away. =0

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I used to beleive in the Tooth Fairy and Santa and Easter Bunny.

That is, until I found my Grandmother wrapping up my Easter Basket xD

GiantHouseKey

Website
www.youtube.com
Let's see:

My older brother convinced me he was a card captor. (He had the book with the cards and everything!)

I used to think I was a Powerpuff Girl.

I thought my life was a television show and in some other world, everyone was watching. >.>

I had a strange obsession with deodorant...

One time my brother told me that if I stared at the fridge for too long, my face would be stuck forever.

There was this hill next to where I used to live and my friend told me by day it was normal but at night dead people came out to play. o.o

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I believed, after seeing Twister, that a tornado was going to come and blow away the entirety of my house, EXCEPT for the homemade tent I was hiding in, made out of bed sheets next to the closet.

I believed I could actually marry my cousin of the same age, who wasn't too thrilled by the prospect.

I believed if I prayed really hard, God would turn me into a Digi-destined or Sailor Moon. I even believed that the two cats (black and white) that befriended me were Luna and Artemis coming to see if I was the girl they were looking for.
On a related note, I also believed that the Digital World really existed and I just had to find my way of getting there. Oh, and that the toy Digivice I had was going to turn into a real one.

My cousin (different cousin than the one I mentioned above) believed I was Sailor Moon. xD I had a bow and arrow made out of sticks, and I told her that it's supposed to look ordinary so that it wouldn't attract the attention of normal people. She believed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back