• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Death Note Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's Better?

• Light

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • L

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Mello

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Near

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • L, Mello, and Near combined

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Misa

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Of course not. I didn't say there was. I was just being observant." Meh. :p

Yeah, it's pretty understandable but would you write all the opposing enemies name on it if you had it? And they'd all drop dead? O_O?

Indeed I would, as you see, I know and can see other ways of justice being served. *twirls hair* But honestly, that's just me. XD

As for the 'How To Read vol 13', Nope. I want it so bad. ;__; I have a gift card for Borders, so if I get a chance to go to that bookstore, maybe? 8D

"Being observant is just a trait that you leanr and eventually inprove on (in which I never do IRL)" XD

Of course I would. I doubt that the soldiers and that people would careless if the terrorists drop dead on the floor.

xDD Indeed. I want it so bad too but I can't order anything until BBS come out D: Yeah, lemme know if it's worth the money. 8DD

I would own and use it, because, there are criminals that can walk freely on the street without caring about the law. Guess that makes me a bad person in some peoples opinion, but, we all have different sight of justice.

That's makes two of us she has to chase ^^

I do not own it, but, I have read it. only once, so I don't remember it so well xD

Amen to you on the criminal bit. XDD I mean it does get terrifying and annoying when criminals are out of control.

Yesh :B wooohoo! Ahhh so were not the only ones who doeson't own that volume.

The Misa scenes wasn't so enjoyable, they got me like "damn it, why can't you just be a little bit less involved in Light, so that you don't destroy his ideas", although, I like it when she was in a "YAY" mood.

Oh god I agree with you there. She really ticks me off (no offence Gil) and the way she goes lovey-dovey on Light....*shivers* I just don't like her altogether. :/ ffffuuu

Candylanger

Awards
Amen to you on the criminal bit. XDD I mean it does get terrifying and annoying when criminals are out of control.
They are literally laughing at the law, and that is pissing me off.

Yesh :B wooohoo! Ahhh so were not the only ones who doeson't own that volume.
The thing that I remember there is that we get to know a lot of the characters in that volume, and I do mean a lot.

Oh god I agree with you there. She really ticks me off (no offence Gil) and the way she goes lovey-dovey on Light....*shivers* I just don't like her altogether. :/ ffffuuu
*shivers* Even with that, she is a little bit better than Matsuda, in my opinion :/

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well, the L scene was always full of fully well-though theories that would let many people become like "Uh, what did he just say there", and his way to sit is quite funny, but, I notice that if I do the same, I think a little better (Weird, I know ^^), so, I enjoyed every L scenes.

Yes, it did but it was amazing because you saw the greatness or how L was really cool like that. Really? You sit like L? No, that's cool. That makes you and I both, we sit like L. I sit more like Near though. XD And I found out that I like to stack crumbles of paper and dirt together when I'm thinking. XD

The Misa scenes wasn't so enjoyable, they got me like "damn it, why can't you just be a little bit less involved in Light, so that you don't destroy his ideas", although, I like it when she was in a "YAY" mood.

I have to admit I didn't like her too much but I loved her cheerfulness, that was only one of the few things I thought was okay about Misa. And like Matsuda, she was the light-hearted character in parts of the series esp. when L and Light were handcuffed together.

actually Misa was one of my favorite characters

not that I like her personality but I appreciate the series all the more if not for her

also joining

Misa........WHY!?! O_O

BTW did you like any of the guys, Gil? In terms of admire or at least appreciate the characters, please tell me you had to think one of the "guy" characters was cool. XD

LOL I'm surprised you even like this anime Gil. XD Didn't know you watched anime to quite honest...until now. And I've never seen Trigun eithier. Adding you on the list....and I saw what you did there, Gil. >:3

Adding Misa on the poll.

Misa is meh for me, don't care so much about her.

>:3

Gil, I didn't know you watched and like Death Note.

I was surprised as you. O_O

it's my second favorite anime show ever

but then again the only other one that I have watched is Trigun and that is my favorite

I'd like to join this...

But, there's no Matt option in the poll...

I'll join anyways.

Your joinage is accepted. :D

Well are there any other characters you like aside from Matt?.....

I would lik joinage. PLZ LET ME JOIN!!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE! JOINAGE IS REQUESTED TO YOU MY FELLOW DEATH NOTE FAN. 8D

Whoops capslock. XD

Also questions for you:

Light or L?
Light or Near?
Least favorite character?
Favorite character?
Loved/Disliked/Liked the ending?

"Being observant is just a trait that you leanr and eventually inprove on (in which I never do IRL)" XD

*smirks* It's true isn't it?

Really? lol.

Of course I would. I doubt that the soldiers and that people would careless if the terrorists drop dead on the floor.

xDD Indeed. I want it so bad too but I can't order anything until BBS come out D: Yeah, lemme know if it's worth the money. 8DD

Well that'd be a brutal and funny scene like 'Oh wow who won us the war' in a funny sense but at the same time, I've be opted to want to investigate the case.....if I were in an Detective or special orgnization/agency just because.

Really? Okies then. XD I want to get it because of L and Near being in that book as well as the manga. >_>

Remember her love for light is severely blind. The writer made her this way, sadly. :/ You like Light........so it's understandable. >_> And as far as I can tell, I bet you want to be like him right?

I'd definately like to join please, Death Note is one of my favourites.

Definately, your joinage is granted.

BTW questions for you:

Light or L?
Light or Near?
Least favorite character?
Favorite character?
Loved/Disliked/Liked the ending?

ALSO TO THE WHOLE GROUP QUESTION FOR YOU:

I'm deciding to write a fanfic on this series as well, would anybody like to read it? In case you want to know the plot. I already have it and it's AU.

It involves, Light, Near, Mello, L, and a OC character by the name of C. :D It'll involve original Death Note stuff but it'll be like a fanfic with events going on. D and Light will battle each other as well.

EDIT: Request to join is accepted, Jorg. :D

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Thanks! And to answer your questions...

Light or L? Light
Light or Near? Light again, I'm not a fan of Near.
Least favorite character? Hmm, probably Misa.
Favorite character? Light and L are about equal with me, they are both awesome.
Loved/Disliked/Liked the ending? The ending itself was fine but...

I know Light had to lose for the series to end, but for him to lose to Near when Light actually deserved to win is one of the things I dislike about the ending. If not for Mello, Near would have lost.

Danica Syer

Thanks! And to answer your questions...

Light or L? Light
Light or Near? Light again, I'm not a fan of Near.
Least favorite character? Hmm, probably Misa.
Favorite character? Light and L are about equal with me, they are both awesome.
Loved/Disliked/Liked the ending? The ending itself was fine but...

Wow like of people like Light. Why is your reason that you like him?
WHOO-HOO Misa being least favorite character. Something we have in common! :D
Who doesn't love L?

I know Light had to lose for the series to end, but for him to lose to Near when Light actually deserved to win is one of the things I dislike about the ending. If not for Mello, Near would have lost.[/quote]

I can see your point but I guess the authors wanted to show at the very least Mello and Near were the TRUE successors of L in comparision to the "second" L, so I guess that would of happen but I'm actually glad things turned out that way and the ending was better then I expected to be. If Light had won, it would of made the show ongoing and boring to be quite honest but again, that's my opinion as I'm not a big fan of Light and plus when L died, I guess in cases, it would be reasonable to understand but I liked the way story turned out then what would of been if it ended as I see Mello and Near doing good teamwork despite their rivalry and plus we all know Light had to have an ending.

Hewwoo~ Sorry I didn't join earlier o_O anywayyy L and Near = <3

It's fine. I understand. :D
YES Near and L.... rules!

Btw am I the only one who is quite annoyed when people can't differienate from Near and L because although I can understand why Near is in terms of an "L clone." and is alot like L (by the way they have their obsessions, thinking, and dress), they do have differences. You have to scan/observe the characters closely and plus the plot had Near and Mello as L successors...especially Near being L's successors, not to mention, Near does credit L in terms and he wasn't always about "I'm the only one doing the work." I mean he was confident but aren't all boys confident? But I know he looked up to L and he had other ways of thinking in terms of action

like kidnapping Mogi and Misa.

so I don't get why Light should of won if L lost. :/ The story would make sense but it wouldn't be enjoyable but meh, that's just my opinion as if it ended with L's life ending and Light enjoying it. It would just make me dislike the series as a whole as the story wouldn't make sense and I guess if I'm the only one asking this, "Am I the only one?" A good plot needs not only good death but a reason for a show to end as a whole and if Light never seem to die although we knew he would in a sense, I just think that would make me dislike Death Note as the ending would be like an empty plot hole and would Light be really finished then?

Candylanger

Awards
Yes, it did but it was amazing because you saw the greatness or how L was really cool like that. Really? You sit like L? No, that's cool. That makes you and I both, we sit like L. I sit more like Near though. XD And I found out that I like to stack crumbles of paper and dirt together when I'm thinking. XD
I only sit like L sometime, not all the time. Stack paper and dirt? Hehe XD

ALSO TO THE WHOLE GROUP QUESTION FOR YOU:

I'm deciding to write a fanfic on this series as well, would anybody like to read it? In case you want to know the plot. I already have it and it's AU.

It involves, Light, Near, Mello, L, and a OC character by the name of C. :D It'll involve original Death Note stuff but it'll be like a fanfic with events going on. D and Light will battle each other as well.
I would love to read it :D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I requestage the joinage of the Death Note fanclub...age 8D

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Cant believe I didnt see this :v

Anyway, joinage, please.

*goes to vote for L*

Oh and I dont have that How to read Vol 13 book, but I do have this
[IMG]http://www.399animeshop.com/anime/images/death-note-book.jpg[/IMG]

teehee~

And ill probably start posting here tomorrow as I have to go to bed >m<

Last edited:

Danica Syer

I only sit like L sometime, not all the time. Stack paper and dirt? Hehe XD

I would love to read it :D

I see. lol. Yeah. XD

Cool. I'll tell you when I'm done with it.

Shinkirō;4783384 said:
I requestage the joinage of the Death Note fanclub...age 8D

Joinage is requested. :D

Cant believe I didnt see this :v

Anyway, joinage, please.

*goes to vote for L*

Joinage requested. :D
And L is amazing..... >:3

Oh and I dont have that How to read Vol 13 book, but I do have this
[IMG]http://www.399animeshop.com/anime/images/death-note-book.jpg[/IMG]

As much as I don't want a Death Note, it looks cool. 8D

teehee~

And ill probably start posting here tomorrow as I have to go to bed >m<

D'AWWWWWWWWW goodnight then. We'll talk more DN tomm. for you!

BAH I GOTTA GO OUT AND STUFF, I'll be back around 1 or 2 pm in America time maybe to add you in? :/

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
I like Light because he's an interesting character. I don't think he's evil or anything, I actually think he's the biggest victim in the series. He was completely warped by the power of the Notebook. Plus I just love the crazy, risky plans he comes up with. :D

As for the ending...

Yeah I know Light had to lose, like I said, it's just the way he lost that I don't like. Near didn't deserve to win, he got lucky. Light was careful as ever, his plan should have worked. I know it was supposed to be that Near and Mello together are of L's standard, but I still don't like it. I guess I'm biased, because I don't like Near very much.

Raiko

Come break me down
*smirks* It's true isn't it?

Really? lol.

It is true though. But I believe that you improve on observing things. Sometimes I only see the obvious while the others see that one tiny detail that is right under my nose. <.<

Well that'd be a brutal and funny scene like 'Oh wow who won us the war' in a funny sense but at the same time, I've be opted to want to investigate the case.....if I were in an Detective or special orgnization/agency just because.

It WOULD be brutal but it will stop the war. I mean every country who sent troops are trying to do what they can but still get eliminated. I'd rather kill them then get others involved and get killed. But then again, people die for their country and if they return without really physically winning, they'd think that they are a disgrace to the countrybut would feel relieve to be back to their own country. :| WOW I've never rambled for that long before. lol

Really? Okies then. XD I want to get it because of L and Near being in that book as well as the manga. >_>

Remember her love for light is severely blind. The writer made her this way, sadly. :/ You like Light........so it's understandable. >_> And as far as I can tell, I bet you want to be like him right?

oh yes XDD L files and Near files *drool* XDD But Im looking forward to the very first character profile in it. lol

Too true. You told me that on MSN but some things don't sink in that easily.

and Yes. For some reason, I don't feel THAT shameful about it. Actually in history we have to find out why Franz Ferdinand was shot and somebody told me that I'm actually making sense (I could make things out using evidence but this one was an exception). Wow I never knew

I would definately read it :D since you're reading mine as well :DDDD

I like when the FBI agent dies.
I lol'd

So I wasn't the only one who did XD

*shivers* Even with that, she is a little bit better than Matsuda, in my opinion :/
Hmmm I guess soo. Matsuda is a bit naive...sometimes...XD

They are literally laughing at the law, and that is pissing me off.
Mhhhm .... raitohahaha

I srsly like that smilie. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back