• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Death Note Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's Better?

• Light

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • L

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Mello

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Near

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • L, Mello, and Near combined

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Misa

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
REALLY REALLY HOT MISA COSPLAY

1467316803_28547692e5.jpg

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Yes, she is.
Looks very cute (even though I dislike Misa).

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ouo must join. Favorite manga, but the anime was okay.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Am I only one who thinks L is overrated? D:
Maybe it's just his extremely annoying fanbase. I still like him, though and Ryuk. Both are my favorites. Bit iffy on Misa.

Candylanger

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I thought that the manga was slightly better than the anime and
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Maybe it's just his extremely annoying fanbase. I still like him, though and Ryuk. Both are my favorites. Bit iffy on Misa.
Overrated, like how?
I like the idea that the whole reason all this happened was just because Ryuk was bored xD

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Trigun, Trigun..... Nope, never watched it, what's it about?
LOL I'm surprised you even like this anime Gil. XD Didn't know you watched anime to quite honest...until now. And I've never seen Trigun eithier. Adding you on the list....and I saw what you did there, Gil. >:3

link to the first episode on anime-media.com
Anime Media - Watch Episodes Online | Trigun episode 1 The $$60,000,000,000 Man

It gets more and more interesting as it goes

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like Light because he's an interesting character. I don't think he's evil or anything, I actually think he's the biggest victim in the series. He was completely warped by the power of the Notebook. Plus I just love the crazy, risky plans he comes up with. :D

Hmm.....that's looking at Light from a different point of view, interesting. And I know what you mean, I do feel bad at him at the ending because even though I was sadistic about what happened to him, I could see that the author/writer revealed Light in true light. LOL irony of word choice. XD

As for the ending...

Yeah I know Light had to lose, like I said, it's just the way he lost that I don't like. Near didn't deserve to win, he got lucky. Light was careful as ever, his plan should have worked. I know it was supposed to be that Near and Mello together are of L's standard, but I still don't like it. I guess I'm biased, because I don't like Near very much.

You have a point and that is your opinion, so I respect you for that and I guess I'm biased about it too that I like Near...so ehhh it goes opposite ways but I guess just differing opinions.

It is true though. But I believe that you improve on observing things. Sometimes I only see the obvious while the others see that one tiny detail that is right under my nose. <.<

That happened to me today. Seeing detail. Some guy tried to pick this chick on the street and I witnessed the whole thing, the chick though, defended herself but the guy was definately eh despite looking normal. No joke.

It WOULD be brutal but it will stop the war. I mean every country who sent troops are trying to do what they can but still get eliminated. I'd rather kill them then get others involved and get killed. But then again, people die for their country and if they return without really physically winning, they'd think that they are a disgrace to the countrybut would feel relieve to be back to their own country. :| WOW I've never rambled for that long before. lol

Problem is, in order for you to do so, you'd have to kill the people on the other opposing end and that means you gotta research for their names but I still refuse a Death Note, even if I can have the oppurtunity just because it's like "a quick fix way" but what happens when you use it the wrong way? Say you get mad at somebody who was closest to you? Would you write their name down just because you don't disagree with them? :/

oh yes XDD L files and Near files *drool* XDD But Im looking forward to the very first character profile in it. lol

Too true. You told me that on MSN but some things don't sink in that easily.

Of course. Light and I'm glad you like L and Near too. :3
Sadly that's the thing with some cases of love. :/

and Yes. For some reason, I don't feel THAT shameful about it. Actually in history we have to find out why Franz Ferdinand was shot and somebody told me that I'm actually making sense (I could make things out using evidence but this one was an exception). Wow I never knew

I would definately read it :D since you're reading mine as well :DDDD

Yayyyy and I already have a title for it. It's called Death Note: The C Factor. 8D
By the way how's your fanfic going?

BTW early warning people, NO STEALING MY DEATH NOTE FANFIC OR MY FANFIC TITLE PEOPLE...I'll know. >:

Hmmm I guess soo. Matsuda is a bit naive...sometimes...XD

He can be but ugh, he's still better then Misa.... XD

Mhhhm .... raitohahaha

I srsly like that smilie. :3[/quote]

Isn't obvious? :D

Joiningjoining. :DDDDD

Yayyyyyyyz the Jenni chan is joining! Request is accepted of course. :D

sup can i join this rad club please

YES YOU CAN. WELCOME TO THE DEATH NOTE FANCLUB! 8D

o_O Yay, even more members! :D

I know right. *is excited* :D

OF COURSE.
Death Note is so epic. :DDD

Ditto.

i want their to be death note world in kh it would be epic tho the game might end up m15+

..... Not sure it would work having a Death Note world in KH, it's too mature and too dangerous for Sora and the gang.

I'm gonna agree with Candy here only because Sora and his gang would get killed easily but if you look at in funny terms....:

Sora: I have the keyblade! >:3
Light: Do you really think that key thingy is really going to defeat me?
Sora: I don't see why not? It's from Light.
Light: Wow. (hence the name and the light irony) *pulls out death note*
Sora: What's that?
Light: It's a simple notebook but it does more then that.
Sora: What does it do?
Light: You really want to know?
Sora: Yes! I do! But somehow, I'm getting a creepy feeling about it.
Light: Well someday you'll witness for yourself but for now *writes random name down*..you don't have to worry. *thinks* If only knew what these pages represent.
BTW may I have your name?
Sora: O_O Um why?
Light: Oh I'm just curious.
Sora: What are you going to do with it?
Light: Nothing. I just think we should introduce each other. I am Light Yagami and you are?
Sora: Um, Sora. But what do you want to do with it? Steal it?
Light: Oh no, I won't steal it. *thinks* I can't kill him now even if I have his name
Sora: Is it safe to assume that can I bash you with my keyblade?
Light: You can go ahead but your an idiot, a bashing's not going to get you anywhere. I can hurt for awhile but then I won't die.
Sora: Fine. >:3 Die you stranger with the weird notebook! *hits Light with the keyblade but has no effect*

.............ehehehehehee.....^^; Poor Sora...his fate is going to be shortlived if he meets Light. ;__;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I must read the manga. :D Joinage requested! :D

Me too! I like L and I know what you mean. I kind of think about that with Light's fanbase (no offense guys..lol).

I thought that the manga was slightly better than the anime

Aren't the manga always better then the anime because it's like a book but in Japanese comic form and that it's coming out on TV/Movies....and you know how book to movie works..isn't that ONE reasons why??? :/

link to the first episode on anime-media.com
Anime Media - Watch Episodes Online | Trigun episode 1 The $$60,000,000,000 Man

It gets more and more interesting as it goes

LOL Silly Gilly. I'll check it out later. I have Ouran High School Host club to finish and Vampire Knight and Volcaid on my list of anime to check out. *adds to list*

Danica Syer

holy crap that's a large post for an FC

oh and candy I'll probably tell you why I like certain characters (in detail) later on

I always try to respond to people, Gil. :p
That's fine, take your time. :3

*GASP* oh my gosh i had no idea this even existed! joinage plz???

Sure! And joinage granted to you and did you vote for L? :3

Danica Syer

^Ah that's cool. BTW questions for you:

Near or Light?
L or Light (but you already chose L, so can you explain why you like L better)?
If you came across a Death Note, would you use it and or burn it? Or join SPK and say, "No way."
Who's your least favorite character?
If you saw the ending, did you like it? Yes? No? Eh it was okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back