• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Death Note Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's Better?

• Light

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • L

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Mello

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Near

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • L, Mello, and Near combined

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Misa

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Owning a death note IRL can get you into some trouble...
wow... I won't do anything stupid with it that's for sure... I just want it mainly cuz it's an anime collectable... like the Ninja headbands from Naruto or a hollow mask from bleach...I would use it for more constructive purposes like Writing stories and drawing...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
wow... I won't do anything stupid with it that's for sure... I just want it mainly cuz it's an anime collectable... like the Ninja headbands from Naruto or a hollow mask from bleach...I would use it for more constructive purposes like Writing stories and drawing...

Owning a death note IRL can get you into some trouble...

Well that answers your problem doesn't it?

As for the Death Note: use it responsibility is the main bottomline but no worries, Shinra, I know it's a collectible. XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Unlike Light Yagami if it was Real I would stash it and never used it unless I was placed in a postion like say My dad was suffering with a fatal illness and he told me to pull the plug... but I'd make it natural... it would be better to make him pull the plug himself...

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Wb Candy ^^Nice to see you again :D
Sorry im late lol XD

American remake? I mean I know some American actors a good but

Zac Efron? SERIOUSLY? That will no way happen :<
I mean I gotta admit he looks in some way a bit like Light but Zac as Light is just wrong :( Or any Disney teen star anyway >>

Anyway is the Japanese live action one good? I was considering to watch butttttt

Oh as for the Death Note I do have the Death Note book/replica? but I just collect it though. I didnt write or draw anything on it but I remember spending the night reading all those rules XD Didnt remember a pen coming with it though

Danica Syer

Unlike Light Yagami if it was Real I would stash it and never used it unless I was placed in a postion like say My dad was suffering with a fatal illness and he told me to pull the plug... but I'd make it natural... it would be better to make him pull the plug himself...

I know what you mean although I don't think one should kill themselves. :/
It's just bad enough...unless...

Wb Candy ^^Nice to see you again :D
Sorry im late lol XD

American remake? I mean I know some American actors a good but

Zac Efron? SERIOUSLY? That will no way happen :<
I mean I gotta admit he looks in some way a bit like Light but Zac as Light is just wrong :( Or any Disney teen star anyway >>

Anyway is the Japanese live action one good? I was considering to watch butttttt

Oh as for the Death Note I do have the Death Note book/replica? but I just collect it though. I didnt write or draw anything on it but I remember spending the night reading all those rules XD Didnt remember a pen coming with it though

Remind to get back to you on the VM messages. XDD I keep wanting to but I forget. XDDD
And thanks. :3

I agree and although I think it might of been a rumor too...but hopefully it is. Zac looks Light but........ehhhhhhhh...^^;;

I haven't watched the live-actiong eithier.

There was a pen in this anime store nearby the mall I go to and I was like 'Whoa cool' so I was just asking if anybody got it but eh...

Danica Syer

OMGOSH sorry for not reviving this fanclub for a long time but...

La Bump! <3

Near's birthday has just passed and we never celebrated his birthday because that was the first day of college/school for some of us including me...unless you started earlier or later.

SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NEAR! HE DESERVES IT!<3333

Also I know I'm kind of iffy on Zac Efron on being Light in the movie (even though it's still rumored) but I feel like I should be neutral on the subject of him although you can feel free to feel whatever you want about him.
Just so you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back