• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive in Unchained ?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Re: Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive in Unchained X!

Worth noting, they didn't list Timeless River Mickey's attributes either when it was announced for the Proud Quest campaign.

Wonder if anything's gonna change with that one.

FFxStrife

Worth noting, they didn't list Timeless River Mickey's attributes either when it was announced for the Proud Quest campaign.

Wonder if anything's gonna change with that one.

That's still ok since he's not in the game yet, but would've been nice to let us know, yeah.

He can't get any worse than he already is anyway. lol

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

That's still ok since he's not in the game yet, but would've been nice to let us know, yeah.

He can't get any worse than he already is anyway. lol
Yeah, it seems unlikely. Who knows though, it'd be a good laugh if TR Mickey turned out to be top tier for NA.

WILDMUSTANGX

Total BS that they're putting a time limit on this stuff! Why does it have to disappear forever, on the 15th?!?!?! Is there a particular reason they can't just keep this stuff in the game, for everyone to use???

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Total BS that they're putting a time limit on this stuff! Why does it have to disappear forever, on the 15th?!?!?! Is there a particular reason they can't just keep this stuff in the game, for everyone to use???
Wouldn't be much of a special event if it just stuck around forever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Keep something forever in the game -> Some profits.
Make something exclusive for a set period of time -> receive more profits than usual.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Someone mentioned previously that you can use Mickey and Brooms medals to fast track your way to guilt'ing medals when they're added to the game so it's not impossible to have Judy and Nick with guilt later on.

Something funny from when I finished mission 250, hopefully people who have seen Zootopia get why it's funny:

ChhpeTSUgAAH4Wy

Good job Square Enix. Is there a similar Easter Egg with Judy's costume by any chance?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Good job Square Enix. Is there a similar Easter Egg with Judy's costume by any chance?
Like I said earlier, it's not an easter egg. Chirithy says it regardless. The line just gets an added hilarious meaning because of Zootopia though.

Lumaria

The Queen Bee raid boss featured in this special I highly suspect could be a possible Tangled world heartless boss. The flower theme fits with its design and as a reference to Rapunzel.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

The Queen Bee raid boss featured in this special I highly suspect could be a possible Tangled world heartless boss. The flower theme fits with its design and as a reference to Rapunzel.
Except it doesn't really?

I won't deny about possibly seeing it in KHIII (though chances are, any Heartless boss will be entirely new) but while it has a flower-thing and, beeing a queen bee, has a royal design, it doesn't really look like it beelongs there.

I won't deny your reasoning though. Also hello and welcome to the forums, Lumaria!
(and why are you yelling?)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Get Nick and Judy Avatar Accessories!

Event Period: May 9, 2016 12:00 a.m. to May 15, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)

We are happy to announce the addition of 2 new Event Boards for the ongoing Zootopia Raid Event!
Don't miss out on the chance to get your hands on these adorable Judy and Nick pouches!

Here's a list of what you can get!

• Nick Wilde Pouch
  • Judy Hopps Pouch
  • Boost Medals
  • Cost Medals
  • Exp Medals
  • Munny Medals

(For the full list of prizes, visit the Events section)

NOTE: Please refer to the original notice (Zootopia Raid Event and Prizes!) for details on the Zootopia Raid Event.

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

"Thank you for voicing your opinions about the new Zootopia Avatar Boards. We appreciate all of your feedback and enthusiasm!

Some of you have noted that the Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde Medals included in the Avatar Boards have different stats than their Japanese counterparts. While we understand that this surprised some of you, both Medals were rebalanced to better fit the current state of the North American version of the game.

However, to express our apologies for not making this difference more clear in our announcement, we will be sending all those who purchase the Zootopia Avatar Boards 300 Jewels.

Additionally, it was brought to our attention that the Chip and Dale Medals displayed in the Zootopia Avatar Board icons are 6*, while the actual Chip and Dale medals contained were 5*. To correct this, we will also be sending one Chip 6* and one Dale 6* Medals to all who purchase the Avatar Board.

Deliveries of the Medals and Jewels will be made on May 18th, 2016 to all purchasers of the Avatar Boards.

Thank you for playing."

Muke

whatever
Awards
JPN Version would've given 3000Jewels for that. While it's good that they listen, I'm still mad at them.

Kingdom King 13

Yeah, the Japanese are far more generous but to be honest I didn't even think NA would listen to us at all lol.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
JPN Version would've given 3000Jewels for that. While it's good that they listen, I'm still mad at them.
3,000 Jewels, really? You think the JPN version would have refunded the entire cost of the Avatar Board just because some fans had tantrums over the stats of medals being changed from a version of the game 90% of them wouldn't have played and 100% of them shouldn't have been playing? Give me a break. The medals were only one part of the Board and no one deserves entire refunds just because they are slightly different. You guys are ridiculous and will complain about everything -- even when you get your way you find a new thing to complain about!

No Heart

3,000 Jewels, really? You think the JPN version would have refunded the entire cost of the Avatar Board just because some fans had tantrums over the stats of medals being changed from a version of the game 90% of them wouldn't have played and 100% of them shouldn't have been playing? Give me a break. The medals were only one part of the Board and no one deserves entire refunds just because they are slightly different. You guys are ridiculous and will complain about everything -- even when you get your way you find a new thing to complain about!
Audo, what you say holds truth, but the reality is that the NA version is not that great. The staff didn't even find the hacking problem for like 2-3 weeks. They just don't care about the NA version that much, making it seem meh. Also the JP version is much more generous, seen by the fact that newbs can get six star medals easy af.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Y'all really need to stop comparing the JPN Version's seven-month+ state with the NA version's one-month state.

But I don't really want to keep talking about this. You guys are free to complain or whatever, I just really think you're overdoing it at this point. It seems every update you guys find something new to complain about. How is that fun for you? :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Audo, what you say holds truth, but the reality is that the NA version is not that great. The staff didn't even find the hacking problem for like 2-3 weeks. They just don't care about the NA version that much, making it seem meh. Also the JP version is much more generous, seen by the fact that newbs can get six star medals easy af.
I wouldn't say they were unaware of the hackings for 2-3, but rather they were trying to deal with it in a quiet way but they couldn't figure it out and decided to temporarily stop certain parts of the game so they can deal with it without everyone bitching about the hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back