• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive in Unchained ?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive to Unchained X!

It also mucks up the balance of the Medal pool, because Judy was the Speed equivalent of Pooh for Power and Piglett for Magic.

So whenever those two are added, are they nerfed too? Will NA have to wait for a second Speed Attack Up II to show up?
The localization team seriously dropped the ball with this one.

I really don't understand why they would change anything (Avatar Coin distribution, daily schedule, story quest challenges) in the first place.
Completely agreed. I wonder if future Medals will be nerfed.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Re: Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive to Unchained X!

I really don't understand why they would change anything (Avatar Coin distribution, daily schedule, story quest challenges) in the first place.
It absolutely makes no sense.

At first I thought they are balancing everything differently since the medal release order was also different at the beginning, but now it seems they just mixed this order up for no apparent reason with the newest Jewel Draw being actually worse than the one before.

They want to catch up with the Japanese version (50 story missions, newer events) and stall the medal/skill distribution at the same time to get more money out of this game, but this is obviously not working in the slightest.

Fata1Thumbs

Re: Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive in Unchained X!

You're welcome! I cleared one whole board in 45 minutes with two refills. Those who are worried about the painful grind. It's not bad at all.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

So I take it that these new medals I should wait to get them in regular packs?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

So I take it that these new medals I should wait to get them in regular packs?
Because they're event Medals, it's either now or never.

Muke

whatever
Awards

BTW, grinding the Coins is really easy af. Especially when you get to summon an Omega Boss.
3SRJlNn.jpg

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

BTW, grinding the Coins is really easy af. Especially when you get to summon an Omega Boss.
That also strange by the way as the announcement clearly stats that the Event Coins will only drop from the normal Queen Bee Raid Boss. This was the case in the JP version too but there the Queen Bee Omega dropped six star Chip and Dales, something that won't definitely happen here.

Muke

whatever
Awards

That also strange by the way as the announcement clearly stats that the Event Coins will only drop from the normal Queen Bee Raid Boss. This was the case in the JP version too but there the Queen Bee Omega dropped six star Chip and Dales, something that won't definitely happen here.
I don't know. Either Localization Mistake or Bug. Or they changed it again.

Zak1403

Unlike most I actually like the Nick medal, can't speek for Judy as I haven't brought her yet, and it's been very useful so far being an AOE. It's understandable why they reduced their power, they wanted to get them out as close to movie promotions as possible without having them break the entire game by being OP.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Unlike most I actually like the Nick medal, can't speek for Judy as I haven't brought her yet, and it's been very useful so far being an AOE. It's understandable why they reduced their power, they wanted to get them out as close to movie promotions as possible without having them break the entire game by being OP.
Yeah same, I'm loving the Nick medal. Just got it up to LV 100 and I'm doing between 5000-8000+ damage per attack (normal or special) so I'm really happy. Took off half a health bar from a level 103 Invisible, and it does substantial damage to power and magic enemies as well. No ragrets here =)

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah same, I'm loving the Nick medal. Just got it up to LV 100 and I'm doing between 5000-8000+ damage per attack (normal or special) so I'm really happy. Took off half a health bar from a level 103 Invisible, and it does substantial damage to power and magic enemies as well. No ragrets here =)
Huh. Nick really seems to be good. Maybe I should get him instead of Judy?
Urgh

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Yay!
*sees the Jewel cost for Nick and Judy are 3000 each*
There's no way I can make it in time....

Muke

whatever
Awards

I did it. I bought an iTunes Card. For Nick.
I hate myself. (but i love zootopia so no can do)

Muke

whatever
Awards

Bought Judy's costume this week. Next week I'll buy Nick's.
Nice! Could you maybe post a screenshot of the Medal? I still can't decide which one to buy (though Nick seems god)

Fata1Thumbs

According to some people in my party. Doing Quest 57 two times and then the event will spawn a raid. It can be more cost effective. Rather than taking a risk of spending 45 AP and only getting 1 Heartless.

Note: 1 event Heartless = 30 kills? I don’t know how they came to that conclusion.

Kingdom King 13

Speaking from a game standpoint 3000 jewels is way overpriced but if you love Zootopia that much, to each their own.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Bought Judy's costume this week. Next week I'll buy Nick's.

This is what I have done as well. Now just doing the event so I can get the cute arm huggers~

Edit: Okay so I read about the nerfs now they makes me sad...mostly because that means they will get outclasses quickly :/ Like I get it a little, but I mean they are making us pay for them I don't see why they couldn't be a bit better than everything else we have so far actually that makes perfect sense lol.

Last edited:

DaDurianBomb

Q & A Does anyone know if they will Change them back to 2 Gauge or will that b to OP since they Have AOE compared to there countered parts Vivi Aerith and DiZ? I have Both Judy and Nick I just max both 100

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

It's pretty unlikely that they would change them at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back