• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive in Unchained ?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Finally got...3000 Jewels...unlocked Judy... *drops dead*
Took me the whole campaign but at least I got one of them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would spend 10000 jewels for a board that gave 20 cost for 0 avatar points. They even could have substituted Chip and Dale from the Zootopia boards and put more cost in. Just give me cost!!!

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how many Cid, Chip and Dale Medals are in there? And are all the Chip and Dale medals +150? Is it the same as any other board? I want to be absolutely sure about this. (And no Cost? Mannnnnnnnnn, I'd kill for a bunch of Cost)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
3 Cid
3 Dale
3 Chip
1 Louie
1 Dewey
1 Huey
2 Scrooge
1 Moogle
0 Cost

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how many Cid, Chip and Dale Medals are in there? And are all the Chip and Dale medals +150? Is it the same as any other board? I want to be absolutely sure about this. (And no Cost? Mannnnnnnnnn, I'd kill for a bunch of Cost)
None of them are +150. The Avatar Boards only contain 5* Boost Medals (+25). Altogether each board contains +75 STR and +75 DEF. Since the Avatar Boards' images mistakenly show a 6* Boost Medal tho, anyone who purchases the board will also receive a 6* Chip and a 6* Dale on May 18th (not sure if this is a one per person thing, or if you get it per Board (as in if you bought both you'd get two 6* Chip and two 6* Dale))

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Zero cost? Really? That's pretty lame.
idk, having cost on them... it's kind of a no win scenario. Either they don't have cost so people think they aren't worth it, but then if they do have cost people would complain that they are basically forced to get it (especially since they are only available for a limited time) and would accuse S-E of forcing players to spend money to get something necessary to the game.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
idk, having cost on them... it's kind of a no win scenario. Either they don't have cost so people think they aren't worth it, but then if they do have cost people would complain that they are basically forced to get it (especially since they are only available for a limited time) and would accuse S-E of forcing players to spend money to get something necessary to the game.
Ohhh right, I forgot this was a limited-time sorta thing.

LingeringVanitas

Its asking for a lot, but I wish you could turn in your extra coins for something....like more boost medals...I have nearly 10k over, and I cleared out all 5 boards x.x
I agree, I got about 1600 coins and there is nothing to get anymore, by just grinding with my team for like an hour and a half I had over 4k coins. It's a total waste...what I actually NEED is Chip and Dale medals in the worst way. I barely have any defense and strength bonus's on any of my medals....I don't even care about the cheesy looking zootopia things they gave us, I don't even plan on wearing them, I just used the coins to get past them to grab the "cid" medals and the chip and dales and the exp medals....and now there is nothing left.

LingeringVanitas

Yeah not more avatar things, just more chip n dales.....I don't even know how some ppl have +1k boost on their medals....I barely racked up +430 each
I see that too, a lot people with medals that have +1000 I was like WHaaa? D:
I wish I could get that....only thing I can figure is they spent their jewels on all those avatar boards to unlock them, except how the hell did they get enough avatar coins? I'm at quest 157 on my main NA game and I only got like 230 avatar coins...not nearly enough to spend on those boards....I would need like....well over 1000 avatar coins in order to do that....because inside them they cost a lot of points to get the medals

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I see that too, a lot people with medals that have +1000 I was like WHaaa? D:
I wish I could get that....only thing I can figure is they spent their jewels on all those avatar boards to unlock them, except how the hell did they get enough avatar coins? I'm at quest 157 on my main NA game and I only got like 230 avatar coins...not nearly enough to spend on those boards....I would need like....well over 1000 avatar coins in order to do that....because inside them they cost a lot of points to get the medals
Nodes only cost 1 avatar coin on the Premium Avatar Boards.

LingeringVanitas

ya the ranking gives you the chip and dale 150 medals too but rarely....Your union would have to be in first or second place every single week in order to get those medals....

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
So the compensation/apology rewards are out now. You get one 6* Dale, one 6* Chip and 300 Jewels per Zootopia Avatar Board you purchased (if you purchased both, naturally, you get double)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back