• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Zootopia - "It's called a hustle, sweetheart."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Re: Zootopia -working title- (2016)

Would be cool if it's done in the style of its key visual. Makes me think they're using the same technique they used for Paperman.

if they did it like that then i'll be very impressed.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I'm not sure which movie on their schedule is said to use the Paperman style, but I don't think this is it unfortunately.

Gram

Banned
Awards

tumblr_mre5ffNFaK1ru05kgo1_500.jpg

Some more concept art for Zootopia

I find myself enjoying this concept almost as much as the one on the first page.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net

I wonder who will be the villain's movie? The hero looks like a copy of Robin Hood's guy. Let's hope the voice acters will compsatent for the reuse designs.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

The two are foxs. I see no difference in here.

First: foxEs

Second: Oh what's this? Oh, it's two anthropomorphic foxes drawn in a completely different way.

images

tumblr_mre5ffNFaK1ru05kgo1_500.jpg

Ears different. Legs different. Robin Hood looks a lot bigger. Robin Hood misses white tail tip. Only similarity in facial features: "fox-like"

I've diddlying had it with people being racist against animated foxes.

Anyhoo, I love foxes, so I'm naturally excited. :3 And the premise sounds good too. Foxes don't usually end up being actually innocent.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I like it!

So is this 2D? Although, like said before, could be Paperman-esque.

Anyways, I'm curious how this will turn out, call me excited!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I'm excited to see how this movie will turn out. Nick gives me a whole tough guy vibe to him. Plus dem clothes make him look good too. <3 I love all the bunnies in the room surrounding Nick. I wonder if he's in some sort of trial? Ooh, the bunny next to his is named Judy. <3

Ehh, my two siblings loved the movie Dinosaur. I never really cared for it or saw the appeal to it. As for Chicken Little, it had an amusing concept to it but, could only watch it once. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I like it!

So is this 2D? Although, like said before, could be Paperman-esque.

Anyways, I'm curious how this will turn out, call me excited!

No, it is 3D. In the OP I was just expressing excitement. They are using Paperman's style for Moana releasing in 2018.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Disney seems to be making a habit od releasibg their schedule some several years in advance of their would be latest film
.. I remember NEWT, which was cancelled, and early titles for WIR and Frozen before they were reworked.

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ Maybe they've taken up the philosophy of giving a 'fair bit of warning'? xD

You don't see movies with anthropomorphic animals these days. (I don't mean feral animals, I mean walking on two animals with no humans) So I'm hyped.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Zootopia (2016)

11034209_10153051090251855_6400882693100020959_n.jpg

In one year...Zootopia. March 4, 2016.

The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it’s a melting pot where animals from every environment live together—a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when optimistic Officer Judy Hopps arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn’t so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde, to solve the mystery. Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Zootopia,” a comedy-adventure directed by Byron Howard (“Tangled,” “Bolt”) and Rich Moore (“Wreck-It Ralph,” “The Simpsons”) and co-directed by Jared Bush (“Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero”), opens in theaters on March 4, 2016.

Looks like we know a bit more now. One year. Wow. Moana is coming 2016 as well.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Good god that art looks gorgeous. I would love to explore a city like that. I`m really looking forward to a trailer.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

Whoa, Moana got bumped? Dang man. I'm gonna hold onto my britches and constantly watch Big Hero 6 while I wait for this. I mean: we've technically been watching Frozen even longer! XD

I really love that concept art, though. It's probly gonna have a lot of fun, clashing themes on the inside!

That city is like a Wonder Ball :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back