• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Zootopia - "It's called a hustle, sweetheart."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's hard to answer. Zootopia was clever, funny and yet had good social commentary that was relevant today's issues. Moana could be good as well, but if it's just entertaining kids flick I guess the award would go to Zootopia

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd love to answer, even as a hypothetical, but I just can't. Without seeing Moana but having seen Zootopia, I can't separate myself from the knowledge I have of Zootopia and knowing it's good and not seeing Moana and not knowing if it's good or not and make a decision.

So Zootopia.

That's entirely understandable, truth be told, that's how I think of it too. There's just an inevitable feeling that both Zootopia and Moana will be nominated for the academy awards (along with Finding Dory because Nostalgia). It'd be a first for Disney Animation if this was to happen, two of their animated movies from a single studio going for the same award.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Got the dvd of Zootopia with my sisters and watched it last Friday. All of the positive comments and reviews were very well deserved. The movie was fun, colorful, very well animated and I liked how it had a deeper message that fit really well with today`s world and what is happening. It was so fun to watch a Disney movie together with my sisters after such a long time. It made me feel like a kid again. I might even watch the movie again, it was that good.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's entirely understandable, truth be told, that's how I think of it too. There's just an inevitable feeling that both Zootopia and Moana will be nominated for the academy awards (along with Finding Dory because Nostalgia). It'd be a first for Disney Animation if this was to happen, two of their animated movies from a single studio going for the same award.

At least Disney won't lose no matter what happens. (the WDAS in-house friendly rivalries during award season will be fun to hear about at Oscar Night for animated films, though)

Got the dvd of Zootopia with my sisters and watched it last Friday. All of the positive comments and reviews were very well deserved. The movie was fun, colorful, very well animated and I liked how it had a deeper message that fit really well with today`s world and what is happening. It was so fun to watch a Disney movie together with my sisters after such a long time. It made me feel like a kid again. I might even watch the movie again, it was that good.

This is such a touching story ;A; Glad you and your sisters enjoyed watching it.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
This is such a touching story ;A; Glad you and your sisters enjoyed watching it.

It was a very nice way of starting the weekend. We had candy and everything and since our folks were at our summer cottage during the weekend, we got to use the big tv on the living room. :D

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Did they ever remove those black borders in the dvd/bluray?That was my only issue with the film..i wanted it to be full screen.

Besides that..i rented it for 48 hours a few months ago and i probably watched it 5 times in that timespan lol.

Great movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back