• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Zootopia - "It's called a hustle, sweetheart."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Zootopia just broke $1B worldwide with wild crazy legs for any film (it has been compared to Avatar's legs when it was in theaters). And it is coming out this week on DVD/BR so that is even more astounding.

Also Zootopia is the second-highest grossing original film ever. (It'd be the highest grossing original film in general if not for Avatar which really shouldn't count since it is just Pocahontas + Dances With Wolves but then somebody could argue Zootopia is just 48hrs. so I am cool with this outcome)

Zootopia Now Stands As Second Largest Original Movie In History

Much deserved~

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The visuals for The Good Dinosaur were breath taking, they were honestly on another level. But don't go in expecting a good plot. There were 10 minutes left in the film and they had just met up with the villains for the final showdown and I was like "hoooo boy this gone be rushed

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Exclusive: Lost characters of 'Zootopia' found

The Gerbil Jerks seem to bare a resemblance to Chip and Dale. Mayor Swinton looks like she could resemble Miss Piggy, but her personality looks like it would portray Hillary Clinton. It was interesting to see why these characters were cut from the final movie.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
this is old news my man, check the last page.

Dear God. How I read the previous page and missed this I will never know. I think I need to catch myself up on sleep. Good grief.

The Gerbil Jerks seem to bare a resemblance to Chip and Dale. Mayor Swinton looks like she could resemble Miss Piggy, but her personality looks like it would portray Hillary Clinton. It was interesting to see why these characters were cut from the final movie.

At least this is interesting. The fact that Nick was originally going to be the protagonist is cool, and the characters that were cut definitely fit into what his storyline could have been. Neat stuff.

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

We had a physical copy of this USA Today at work and I read that article. I just love the Old Goat design.

I'll definitely be plucking this Blu-Ray up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so excited for my copy to turn up. Should be here on Monday or Tuesday.

JB HIFI have been selling steelbook copies of the film so I managed to snag one of those. I love the one for Big Hero 6 and The Good Dinosaur so I'm oh so eager for Zootopia

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Here's a question to the forums, if Zootopia and Moana were both contenders for the Academy Award, and if Moana was as hypothetically good as Zootopia, which of the two movies would be more deserving of an academy award?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd love to answer, even as a hypothetical, but I just can't. Without seeing Moana but having seen Zootopia, I can't separate myself from the knowledge I have of Zootopia and knowing it's good and not seeing Moana and not knowing if it's good or not and make a decision.

So Zootopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back