• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Men: Retribution of The Mutants (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

icmasticc

I have edited the profile. I've added a disclaimer to the beginning of the profile crediting s-CRY-Ed and it's creators. Whenever I'm approved I'll add my first post to the RP.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I will let you know as soon as I have spoken to Oe98 about it; it is not entirely my decision to make.

Thank you again for joining!

icmasticc

No problem lol. I also meant to say in the last post that I also edited his strength/Abilities section because I forgot to add what Shell Bullet Ultimate could do. It's not fair to mention it and then people have no idea of it's capabilities. If you've seen the anime though then you should know lol. Either way, it's there now.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
If possible, I'd like to join this. I need to RP every once and a while, you know.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I would like nothing more than to have a veteran join this RP. We already have quite a few, but the more the better, I say.

Just submit a character template and we should be good to go. Thank you for your interest!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'm a veteran, now? Geez, who'd have thought that the Commission would... get one single person calling me a veteran. Still a step up from the rest, I say! ^^

Yeah, I'll start working on the temp right now.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
icmasticc, welcome to the RP! I have just spoken to Oe98 and we are happy to accept you. :)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
GENERAL PROFILE
Name: ???
Alias: Arthur
Species/Ethnicity: Human/Caucasian
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, I think.

PHYSICAL PROFILE AND BACKGROUND
Physical Appearance: Let’s start by saying he’s equally as tall as someone who is 5’11”, as in, that’s his height. As far as weight goes, he honestly hasn’t checked, but he’s very, very slim with little in the way of fat or muscle. His brown hair is rather long, (Reaching slightly past his shoulder-blades) and not particularly well-kept, though he prefers to keep it clean for reasons he prefers not to divulge… Although it’s obviously because it’s more comfortable when clean than not.

His eyes are a bit large, and coloured Hazel. His nose is rather small, and his face in general gives off the feel of someone younger than he is. His not-quite-masculine figure and lack of musculature don’t help much with this, but he doesn’t mind much. He considers it a charming little handicap that makes winning respect feel ever so slightly sweeter. He always keeps a clean shave, although, when not having had the opportunity for some time and having gained stubble accordingly, he seems much older, curiously.
Hub: 0
History: Since he first appeared in early 838 post bellum, this man has called himself only Arthur. With no titles, no others names at all, simply Arthur. This name, over a fairly short time, managed to become drilled into the heads of those in power, and those not. He first appeared leading an organization called “Victorians”, which was named for Victory, not any Queen or time. Their ultimate goal seemed to be the complete and total destruction of anything and everything… But this would have been taking things too far. By his own admission, Arthur and his group only intended to lower the human population, and destroy the hubs, forcing humanity to cope with the world it had created. They managed to gain support by traveling to various different hubs, and after coming across quite a bit of weaponry and leading a fair amount of raids, the group launched its first full-scale strike, this being on Hub VIII, which had the sole purpose of mass-production of technology, which was then transported to various other hubs, but primarily Hub 0.

Having not regarded the group as a real threat, defense was lower than it likely should have been, and Victorians caused some heavy losses of equipment before anything could be done. Although they suffered heavy losses, the group managed to take control of a significant portion of the hub, and civilian deaths were high. Unfortunately for the group, someone of power complained to someone else of power, and sent in reinforcements to deal with what was now considered an actual threat. Seeing the government forces amass, the group’s leaders, sans Arthur, entered negotiations with the Hub VIII. The agreement was that, as Arthur was the ringleader and the one who had planned the entire assault, if the group handed him over, they could go free. As it is now, it is fairly obvious that there never was any intention of letting Victorians’ leaders go, and the deal seems unreasonable, but, the group was desperate. Arthur was captured and handed over to the government, and the entire group was gunned down almost immediately.

After this point, the government wanted to kill him, but also wanted to make an example of the man. The decision was that he should be transported, under very heavy guard, to Hub 0, where he would await his public execution.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
Personality: If there were a word to sum him up, it would be... Erratic. Indecisiveness, frequent mood swings, and a tendency to speak before thinking plague his private life. And of course, the words he speaks can often be utter nonsense. (For example, he has quite an infatuation with the word Borborygmus.) If something enters his mind, he’s liable to go on and on about it, at least until someone tells him to stop. Also of importance is his… Well, he’s got some interesting ideas about women. For example, he’s liable to physically assault a woman who bears more skin than he figures she should. His explanation is that anyone idiotic enough to dress impractically deserves a good smacking around, but he might just want an excuse to hurt women…

And then there are his public mannerisms. Although he may come off as a bit unhinged in private, in public he seems like a completely different person, although his habit to go on and on about things is retained. Calm almost to a fault, he could best be described as a man who, upon having his leg caught in a wood chipper, if it were the middle of a speech, he would be certain to finish it off before kindly asking someone to remove what remained of his leg from said chipper. He comes across as a man who is always sure of himself, and always thinking about anything and everything he could be thinking about. However, this brings up a few issues. As he appears to believe the ends justify the means, he seems as though he would be the kind of person who would be perfectly willing to let any number of people die if it meant success in the long run. Of course, he understands strength in numbers, and is always trying to think ahead…

COMBAT/ABILITIES
Weapon: Whatever he can get his hands on, whenever he needs a weapon.
Fighting Style: When forced into combat alone, he’ll stay on a heavy defensive while trying to distance himself from his opponent, with the ultimate goal being escape. When he has company who is willing to listen to him, he’ll keep a distance and try to pick out some flaw in the opponent’s form, with the goal being to make things easier for his ally.
Skills/Talents: Considers himself a strong leader and tactician, and is right on both accounts. Immense charisma and a knack for public speaking and inspiration make him rather dangerous as a symbol to those he presents himself to, and his improvisational skills and general sense make him a significant threat to his enemies even when behind the scenes. The issue is, of course, finding the right people...
Strengths/Abilities: Pretty much outlined above.
Weaknesses/Limitations: When not given support, he may easily crack under pressure. He expects things to go far better than they typically do, and can easily be overconfident in the abilities of himself and generally anyone he trusts. Can be indecisive, and very often changes his mind on important matters, which, due to obvious things such as a lack of preparation, can be disastrous. Suffers from Claustrophobia.

MISCELLANEOUS
Best Traits: His motto is, "Charisma is all you need!"
Quirks/Mannerisms: Sometimes speaks in train of consciousness, makes every attempt to use every word he has ever heard.
Likes: Nature, multitasking, people who don't take things incredibly seriously... At all the same times he doesn't.
Dislikes: Religious types, the righteous, strictness, impracticality on a personal level.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Thank you for your submission.

As per usual, I shall have to speak to Oe98 before a final decision is made, but I think that that will be more a formality than anything else, because I like your character verily.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
So, I'm pretty sure that I've finished Andrew :D. I've been working on my first post for some time now, but I haven't written it. It shouldn't be too long before I post! ^-^;;;

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Oh boy. Someone finished their first post.

For the record, the rest will be in third person. I just wanted a first person one to start things off... And I need some more details in terms of cell design from LLL before I can put anything into action.

Edit:

Oh, and Piercing Light and Ubi Ty should probably post soon.

Probably.

Last edited:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
The roleplay has officially commenced. (For real this time.) All characters under consideration have been completed and accepted, and anyone else who wishes to join may do so whenever they choose.

The way this roleplay is structured is such that characters can enter and join whenever they wish, provided their entry does not reinvent events that have already happened. As such, sign-ups will remain open indefinitely.

Please post regularly from this point forward. Thank you.

Last edited:

Epif

The Delicious
Website
The roleplay has officially commenced. (For real this time.) All characters under consideration have been completed and accepted, and anyone else who wishes to join may do so whenever they choose to.

The way this roleplay is structured is such that characters can enter and join whenever they wish to, provided their entry does not completely reinvent events that have already happened. As such, sign-ups will remain open indefinitely.

Please post regularly from this point forward. Thank you.

Have you placed this in the OP? You should put this in "Character Roster" under "To be Uploaded", yes?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
You could be a spectator at Arthur's execution? Maybe things go awry for it and stuff happens? Pepper is a cyborg, so I don't really know~

In case anyone's wondering, I have yet to read all the posts for the RP. My first post will be separate from the happenings so far, don't fret on me taking forever (again), please ^-^;;.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
D: Well, as long as it's just me, 'cause I can see them via the edit button. Thanks for answering! :D

Hey, didn't you say that you'd post a temp? Either way, you're welcome to lurk here :).

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah ^^ I'm trying to get ideas for it, but when I try to start, nothing comes )':. I wanted to be original, but originality takes too much time, and explaining it in deep detail(what i want to do lol) is hard work v.v
And thanks :3, I enjoy lurking; it's what I'm best at. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back