• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Men: Retribution of The Mutants (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

icmasticc

Good post, Vale. I saw Piercing Light's post, so I posted too. Things are about to heat up a little lol. Though, it's probably gonna cause problems later on, me RPing a cannon character with severe anger problems and constantly reckless behaviour lol.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Just to clarify, in my latest post, the people in the cell are LLL and whoever else is in there with him. I just didn't want to go back and look at everyone, lol.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Just to clarify, in my latest post, the people in the cell are LLL and whoever else is in there with him. I just didn't want to go back and look at everyone, lol.

That's fine. It's me (Christian) and Perception╘Truth (Cadhnra) only, by the way.

Watson, we will need to be busting you out of that cell soon too, but what would motivate us to do something like that...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The fact that, out of those three characters, one of them's probably one of those kind-hearted losers you see as typical protagonists? :D

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
...that would probably be me. >.>

But anyway.

You're human, which was my main concern. We naturally only seek to protect our kind, or else, what would stop us from breaking everybody in the prison out?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Supposing your characters ran into mine... Well, he'd have some interesting arguments as to why they should totally let him out.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Lord of Chaos and Perception╘Truth, we will need to run into Watson's character, Arthur's, cell in the next post -- we will need to break him out, or at least encounter him.

Also, icmasticc and Piercing Light, there will be squads of H-Elite troopers heading your way, so be prepared for a battle.

Epif, we will need your character to run into that abandoned hut in the forest of Hub 1 soon, and be acquired soon after that.

Thank you everyone for making this roleplay so enjoyable, and also for your cooperation!

icmasticc

I see, I see. I just saw your post and I'm actually about to post myself. I've been tryin to wait for Piercing Light to post because she seems a bit behind but I like how the RP is moving right now, so I'm gonna go ahead and progress it a little more lol.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Honip Vale, I am going to reply to your PM here because the OOC threads are meant for planning, and I believe it would be best if everyone were involved in the planning; I hope you do not mind.

Honip Vale said:
I kinda promised to try and find them a way in. I'll be pretty much completely blocked out once they're inside, but can I find them a way in? Like, a slightly less fortified walls? Those contractors and cutting corners!

To put it simply, no; you may not directly hack into the systems of Caput Mundi. I am planning to make multiple visits to it in the future, and we are definitely not going to be done with the Owner anytime soon.

If icmasticc and Piercing Light wish to enter the building, they may do so when the H-Elite squads exit from the building by taking advantage of the open door and rushing in. I feel I need to make this clear: until that antiphase barrier has been taken care of there is no way of entering or exiting AMMO holding facilities. Perhaps kill the generator powering it?

Also, I make a request to everyone that we don't kill the Owner yet. Thanks!

Honip Vale

Heh, don't worry, wasn't planning on anything that drastic! I was just gonna look around the ouside with security cameras throughout the city, try and find a chink in the armor. According to my systems, nothing's there. I'm not hacking it anytime soon!

icmasticc

I wasn't going to do anything drastic either lol. I'm only RPing this way because I'm trying to stay true to Kazuma's character, since he is the only canon from another series in this RP world. I'm also just following the story, I don't think I've gone too far. If I have, tell me and I'll have no problem editing lol.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
No, no; don't fret. Neither of you have done something that drastically veers the RP off its course that I haven't directly mentioned to you already.

Carry on!

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
LongLiveLife said:
Lord of Chaos and Perception╘Truth, we will need to run into Watson's character, Arthur's, cell in the next post -- we will need to break him out, or at least encounter him.

Done. I just wrote it off as a cell I passed earlier and he was unconscious or I was oblivious. I put him conveniently next to the now-fortified entrance. If there's something wrong with this, then I'll correct it.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Done. I just wrote it off as a cell I passed earlier and he was unconscious or I was oblivious. I put him conveniently next to the now-fortified entrance. If there's something wrong with this, then I'll correct it.

It's perfect. Time to respond!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
For those curious, I'll try and have a post up tonight.

Not necessarily a very good one, but a nice, meaty post, hopefully. Well, not very meaty... Like, maybe, bacon level.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I don't have the time necessary to make a post in the IC thread, so let me convey a few plot points here:

+ icmasticc, the H-Elites are still around; they have some gravity distortion thing embedded in their suits. Read about it in the bestiary if you wish. Also, try not to eliminate everything in one post; it may be construed as powerplaying. It is also more fun to RP with challenging opponents, rather than those who perish in one fell swipe.

+ Everyone with me in the prison, our travel to find that generator will inadvertently bring us to Prison Hall 7, where the Adamantoise from earlier is located. The battle should be somewhat extended.

Expect a post from me sometime in the next...12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back