• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Men: Retribution of The Mutants (Sign Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honip Vale

Hmm...anything Chris can do about those H-Elites... *Realizes something* Are there drones in the Hub? Hehe, that'll be fun...

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Christian is locked away somewhere in a secret underground prison, so he will be unable to do anything about those H-Elites on the surface. ButEgide most definitely can!

Drones, cyborgs, automated artillery. You are limited only by your imagination. Go crazy.

icmasticc

My bad, I wasn't trying to destroy everything in one post lol. I was just trying to vividly describe the destruction and I left it open ended so you would reply with something like they're still there or something. I figured they weren't going down easy, I was just trying to be as descriptive as possible with the destruction....It came across wrong, my bad.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Whoops. And I was just saying for future reference; your descriptions are vivid and fine. I suppose I must have came across rather harshly in that previous post. Sorry, I was in a rush.

I recognize that you left the post open, which is why I announced that they would still be around. I just didn't have the time to write a full post IC.

[EDIT] So, it turns out I never got around to writing that post I promised; sorry about that.

Last edited:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
So, basically, the Owner went and made up a bunch of lies to explain the recent happenings to hide the truth -- mutant activity. I tried to tie things from people's histories in it too.

Watson, we needs you to comes with us, please.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Sorry about the sporadic posting. Working like three jobs right now, plus school work and being my sister's chauffeur. Should calm down after next weekend. I will make the best attempt to keep up.

To segue from my apology, LLL, do I still have my weapons with me or do I need to find a way to get those back? Also, seeing as my powers aren't gonna be super-helpful till we reach the generator, anyway you can work some electricity into our Adamantoise fight?

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
That is fine, Perception. I hope your workload clears up, and thank you for the notice.

It would seem great minds truly do think alike (hurr). Ever since I saw your character's powers, I knew I had to work in a team attack where Christian supercharges Cadhnra with a bolt of lightning. I didn't care how or where; I just knew I had to get it in there somehow. So, to answer your question: yes, I will work in some electricity into the fight.

With regard to your weapons, I believe you will not have them on hand. Prisons do have that tendency to disarm their inmates!

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I say, LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!! (If you have the time, of course. Your schedule seems pretty hectic!)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Okay, somehow, I managed to lose track of what was going on... But... When did we encounter a door?

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Remember from way back when? The Owner said to prepare the Adamantoise in Holding Hall 7. Well, this is it; the big door leads to Holding Hall 7.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Remember from way back when? The Owner said to prepare the Adamantoise in Holding Hall 7. Well, this is it; the big door leads to Holding Hall 7.

I was wondering when we mentioned a big door, actually.

Things haven't been moving quickly, exactly, and it seems the details slipped out of my head...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Ah, now I see, thanks.

The funny part is, I was just reading that post, and somehow managed to miss it...

Honip Vale

...um...sorry guys, didn't mean to just...disappear. Went out of town for the weekend. But I'm back now!

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I don't think there's really much else I can do until we get that generator busted for us to get out and meet your group! (Or for you guys to get in and meet us.)

Once that happens, I have plans for the basic course we will take. Of course, as always, everyone's contributions are welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back