• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Fears?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
My worst fear is heights if anything, not sure why I have vertigo though. Even standing on a small step latter feels like I'm on a skyscraper.

This is half and half with me, yet I walk on suspended ledges like cake, extremely high altitude is pretty much what gets me, another reason why I've never gotten on a plane.

Awards
I have to say spiders, cockroaches and heights. Sadly, my sisters hate spiders too and they make me catch it every time one gets into the house. It was really horrible when I have to catch one that was big as my thumb. Not to mention, it was jumping in the cup I used to catch it. *shivers* Just thinking about it still freaks me out.

Cockroaches are dirty, fast, and can fly. I used to live in Thailand and the cockroaches were EVERYWHERE. They were running so fast I had to jump on a table and try to keep my eyes on it.(Making sure it doesn't run up my legs. I had a friend who caught a cockroach going up her pants.) Unlike the American cockroaches, these little aliens can fly and might land on your head. Onetime, a cockroach was found in my sister's bedroom and it was flying everywhere. My sister was screaming her head off while I ran out the room, trying to put the distance between me and that thing as much as possible.

For heights, it depends how high it is and if it has rails to hold on. The old building I used to live in had stairs with no rails and if you were to look down from the stairs. it goes down pretty deep. Just looking at it makes you feel like something is pulling you down. I had to walk right in the center of the stairs every time I use it. Forgot to mention that the building had 8 floors.

Absent axel

I have a little fear of any ball heading towards me. Because i have been hit in the chest, the nuts, and the face a number of times. And it turned into fear.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
1. Heights- deadly afraid
2. bugs in my house or school when its at camping or out doors who cares
3. balls- like in sports
4. Swimming Im hydrophobic
5. being excluded
6. dead people thatnks lefolane for reminding me???

Last edited:

Lefolane

1. germ.. and hate to touch the door knob : (
2. ghosts or supernatural beings
3. dead people in front of me.
4. seeing accident with my own eyes. I can't bear seeing car crash and have to turn my head other way.
5. cockroaches and insect, they're just EW.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Heights
Aliens, need I say more
Being Forgoten
Ghosts
Little dead asian girls that can come out of paintings.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Mosquitoes that have the long legs , to be honest i'm not afraid of them, until i lose sight of them. them i become extremely paranoid and i freak out till i kill it.

Thats how I feel about all bugs.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
1. Deing
2. Spiders.
3. Any other HIDEOUS bugs. * shivers*
4. Being alone the rest of my life
5. Video Games are Wiped out from Earth D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back