• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Fears?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Clowns: I don't know why but they give me the creeps, I can't stay in the same area or room as one.

Growing old: sometimes it keeps me up at night...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Biggest fears thus far in my life:
Actually seeing somebody Die with my own eyes. {Dunno why, but it just feels like it's gonna happen to me someday}
Losing my Mother, she may be a nag at times but I still love her.
Being mauled by a dog...

Yeah I'm weird like this...

Tenyas

The doggy one for me is since I actually am very good with animals. I actually got a coyote to let me pet it once. Only problem is, I've seen how scary dogs can be in person, so being mauled by one's a scary thought when I think of them as friends.

Clowns I can understand. I don't even trust clowns.

Awards
lol yeah i see..

I keep having this image of Ronald Mcdonald taking over the world. lol

Tenyas

This used to be my old fears:

Heights {Until I rode a plane}
Large insects {Now they fascinate me.}
and those Strangers you see walking but seemingly going nowhere. {Hard to explain, but I'm over it.}

Tenyas

Happy tree Friends is the most Gory american home-made toon I've ever seen.

I still like to watch it at times just to freak out my sister, even though it can creep the crud out of me.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Happy tree Friends is the most Gory american home-made toon I've ever seen.

I still like to watch it at times just to freak out my sister, even though it can creep the crud out of me.

O I know same here, animals inflicting pain upon themselves creeps me out too. But for some reason I like it

Marluxia

My fears would be heights(I'm nowhere near as bad as when I was a little kid, I rarely am terrified now), I am afraid of ghosts and every thing else supernatural yet am interested in it and like to read things about it(but would like to investigate places that have ghosts and places that have supernatural beings like fairies(think I spelled that correctly) to experience in person), I'm afraid of aliens to a certain extent(mainly the ones that abduct people),I hate being in the dark with no light whatsoever and it has to be at night too(mainly because my eyes start seeing things that are not really there), and I am afraid of dying at a young age(I am 21).

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Um. Heights a little bit, not too much. Public Speaking, not really a fear more of a distaste for it. I don't mind speeches and whatnot, in fact my teachers tell me that I am a great public speaker, it's just writing down a speech is so annoying. And I don't even follow what I write, I improvise a lot during speeches

Tenyas

Public speech is only scary when you're in a play wearing a cow suit, lol.

Sereiously though, I can give great ideas, I just hate voicing them. That's another fear to chalk up for me...

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I really don't mind public speaking. In fact in the 5th grade I gave some weird report about Florida I had like twenty note-cards, but I didn't bother using them, they said they liked my report that made me give it again to 6th graders, and one more time in front of other teachers.

Tenyas

Teacher's always use my work in meetings... They consider me to be of a genius level, which I hope i"m not.

Yet another fear, being found to be a genius and having it all go to waste.

Nami

usually not funny
gorilla.JPG

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^Considering they're our relatives I wouldn't be too afraid of their appearance. While they're strong and can pretty much rip your face off, they're majestic creatures that deserve some respect..... wow that was a lot more drawn out then I thought it would be. Eh.

My worst fear is heights if anything, not sure why I have vertigo though. Even standing on a small step latter feels like I'm on a skyscraper.

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm deathly afraid of the dark and of small spaces. I used to have night terrors where I'd be buried alive and I would wake up in the dark and really freak out.
I'm also afraid of heights, but I trumped it the other day while rock climbing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back