• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are your least favorite original characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
kairi kairi kairi kairi kairi.
the rest all rock. well maybe not sora. he annoyes me.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Axel - I don't care why you killed Vexen and Zexion, but you did. You must die.

Namine - Annoying as fuck

Lexaeus - Annoying as fuck

TheMoonsDarkside

Xion because she barely did anything, and Replica Riku because he was a little bitch with his "I just want to be real" statements.
":

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Let's see here...
Xemnas: Not as a great a villain as Ansem SoD
Xigbar
Xaldin
Saix
Demyx
Luxord
I basically dislike all the Org. members in II, except Roxas and Axel.

Ansem SoD is my all-time favorite character. He is far superior to DiZ (the real Ansem), Xehanort, and Xemnas, imo. Plus, Billy Zane's voice is unmatched.
I love the Organization in CoM.
I liked Kairi even though others find her dull.
I liked Xion, but I still find her role unnecessary to the overall story.
I liked Sora in the first Kingdom Hearts, I disliked him in II.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Simple, It's Kairi, She looked like a boy in KH1 more than in BBS. The body just didn't match the voice.

Then there's Larxene... her comments at Sora during her fights with him like: "You have no heart." Aggrovate me to say Kadaj's line from Advent Children, "Man do I hate Liars."

teardrop

Luxord. I enjoyed every other Org. XIII member but him. He annoyed the hell out of me and was so senseless. That last battle with him pissed me off. He turned Sora into a fucking card!

Other than him I have no issues with the original characters.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I mean just original characters. No disney. Definitely tell why if you want. I personally love reading debate like reasons,but you don't have to do it that way if you don't want.:)

Original characters are:
SRK,TAV,Organization members including the 14th,Diz, Namine,AnsemSOD,Riku Replica, MX, Vanitas, ME

Xion and Kairi.

I was okay with Kairi in the first game, but in KH2 she was completely useless, and by the time she got that flowery keyblade, I just refused to take her seriously.

Xion, I couldn't stand her from the start. She seems to me like a bad Mary-Sue/self-insert character. I tried to like her, really, I did, but I just couldn't. All she did was bitch and complain along the lines of, "Poor me!"

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Are you me

I don't believe so, unless you live in the middle of nowhere in the mountains, like I do. ;)

But in all seriousness. (And my failure to respond until days later. >_<)
I actually like Sora...? In all cases? He makes me smile, and is pretty much the reason I keep playing...?
Xion's still annoying to the point I can't pick up and play Days again. :( Bummer.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, there are some characters I like better than others, but I guess I'll say Xion. It's not that I hate her, but I really didn't like what they did with her in Days. If the scenario was written differently, then maybe :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back