• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are your least favorite original characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

I mean just original characters. No disney. Definitely tell why if you want. I personally love reading debate like reasons,but you don't have to do it that way if you don't want.:)

Original characters are:
SRK,TAV,Organization members including the 14th,Diz, Namine,AnsemSOD,Riku Replica, MX, Vanitas, ME

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Personally my least favorite was Larxen because she was a be-yoch (though as a villian that made her great). There are probably going to be a lot of responses saying "Kairi" though.

Don't hurt me I'm just sayin'.

Silfarion

Huh, why does everyone hate Xion so much? Anyhow, my least favorite would be Larxene; such an annoying retard.

JakandRatchet79

Hm.... I like every original character, so this is hard.... Okay, I have no idea. I guess Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless. And I actually like Larxene, because I like that sadistic type of villian. Also, I don't get why people hate Xion or Kairi. I just...don't get it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
- Xion. She's too much like a self-inserted fanfiction character, her personality is flawless/unrealistic, and she's irrelevant to the overall plot (though I kind of blame this on the writers)

- DiZ. I don't how he manipulated half the main characters just because he was obsessed with getting his revenge on one person. There were other ways he could've redeemed his image. But I do give him props for being one of the realistic characters, since someone in his situation would act similarly. I just don't like his cliche redemption at the end of KH2.

- Xaldin. He's just really creepy :v

Huh, why does everyone hate Xion so much? Anyhow, my least favorite would be Larxene; such an annoying retard.
go here and you'll find out why people don't like her
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/141920-xion-critics-lulz-club.html

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Luxord. It's hard to find a least favorite with originals but if I had to pick it would be him.

Tidus14

eh. Xion. because she was a dramaqueen.. blergh. but she is good, after all.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
larxene, she's a good villian but i still hate the bitch her death scene was my greatest moment in kh.

aside from her i dont hate any of them to me there just there.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
DiZ- I hate him the most. As a plot device, sure, way to go you, DiZ. As a character/person, fuck off, DiZ. If it weren't for him, the Heartless would never have gotten into the Realm of Light; his world as he knew it would not have been destroyed; Ansem SoD would not have been; Xemnas would not have been. Sure, DiZ is important to the game, since he caused a bunch of crap to befall many characters, but the fact that he caused a bunch of crap to befall many characters is why I hate him so much.

Xion- I don't hate her so much as I should. The rage and hatred her character generates inside of me is such that it is all directed at the people who "designed" her. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's Kairi, with a twist! And that only applies to her looks. As far as her personality and background goes... lol wut. She really did not need to be how she was.

(Rule of Three) I don't know. I was going to say "Master Eraqus", but I don't feel like explaining it... I don't understand why people hate Xaldin so much. Was it because he was so difficult to beat in battle? That is no reason to hate on him. If you hate him for thinking love is weak, or something like that, then I really don't have an issue with it. I actually think his character is better off hating emotions (it makes him make more sense to me, what can I say?).

But for the sake of the Rule of Three: Kairi. It's not really a complicated reason: there's something about her that makes me go, "I'm not going to like you... won't I..."... ALL the people who have given me that feeling have ended up being total pricks to me. I don't think I'd get along with someone like Kairi.

Wahm-bulence

Definatly Vexen, because he is really creepy (making fake people), and just... look at him
Vexen.jpg

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Least favorite of all of them?
Easy.
That's Xion.
Why?
How to explain...
Mopey to the point it was making me wish my eyes would just explode from their sockets and my ears would go deaf. Anything to ease my pain>_> It was fun until she kept pulling the "poor me, what do I do?!?! *sob*" card- then all the pretty boys come running. I tried to like her, I really did...but ugh. Just not possible. It's not so much "hate" as "what a waste of a character..." for me. :/ My only disappointment with KH so far.
(I also have issues because Axel lost his appeal for me, but that's somewhat of a different story, it partly deals with that stupid puppet. >_> )

I like/love everyone else. Heck, even Kairi I don't "hate". Not yet anyway.

And Vexen is so creepy I find it entertaining...until you battle him. D:
And the Larxene hate I just don't understand. xD I love her because she's completely insane, and makes a great evil gal. :) (Though her death I giggled like a lunatic... >_>; )

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Least favorite of all of them?
Easy.
That's Xion.
Why?
How to explain...
Mopey to the point it was making me wish my eyes would just explode from their sockets and my ears would go deaf. Anything to ease my pain>_> It was fun until she kept pulling the "poor me, what do I do?!?! *sob*" card- then all the pretty boys come running. I tried to like her, I really did...but ugh. Just not possible. It's not so much "hate" as "what a waste of a character..." for me. :/ My only disappointment with KH so far.
(I also have issues because Axel lost his appeal for me, but that's somewhat of a different story, it partly deals with that stupid puppet. >_> )

I like/love everyone else. Heck, even Kairi I don't "hate". Not yet anyway.

And Vexen is so creepy I find it entertaining...until you battle him. D:
And the Larxene hate I just don't understand. xD I love her because she's completely insane, and makes a great evil gal. :) (Though her death I giggled like a lunatic... >_>; )

Are you me

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I could say DiZ, but he's more like a Jerkass Woobie, kind of like Axel. These kinds of characters, I have a love-hate relationship with.

Oh, I guess it would have to be the Big Bad, Xehanort. Because...he's a
Big Bad, and I am so very pissed off at all the suffering he has done to every. single. original character. IN KINGDOM HEARTS.

Yes, that includes Xigbar/Braig, even though he's very willing to go along with Xehanort's master plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back