• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are your least favorite original characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion's still annoying to the point I can't pick up and play Days again. :( Bummer.

I actually feel for you there :/. Sometimes, I want to replay, because overall, it was a fun game. But then I remember that I have to go through the damn story, which was technically Xion, really, and all its annoying flaws that were made to mold her in and have everyone take care of the poor unfortunate soul. The idea then goes all the way into the back of my mind again.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't believe so, unless you live in the middle of nowhere in the mountains, like I do. ;)

XD Confusion sorted~

But in all seriousness. (And my failure to respond until days later. >_<)
I actually like Sora...? In all cases? He makes me smile, and is pretty much the reason I keep playing...?
Xion's still annoying to the point I can't pick up and play Days again. :( Bummer.

Yeah, I love Sora. I actually felt really happy when I saw him again at the end of the BBS secret ending, it was so refreshing after all the side games without him!

Xion is just... bleh. Let's pretend it never happened.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It's why I only play in Mission Mode now. Actually I rarely play Days but yeah.
I don't even bother going to Story Mode.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
If it weren't for him, the Heartless would never have gotten into the Realm of Light
BBS kind of implies it was more so Braig/MX's idea than anything caused by Ansem.

Kairi. She's a slut. xDDDD
YES~ Her devotion to a single boy is clearly the makings of a slut.

As for me, I don't hate any of them. I generally like all of the "original" characters in KH. They all served their purpose, more or less.

chaosangel

i can' really hate any of the main characters i spent to much of my hatred on playing port royal so i got none left for the main characters.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
XD Confusion sorted~

Yeah, I love Sora. I actually felt really happy when I saw him again at the end of the BBS secret ending, it was so refreshing after all the side games without him!

Xion is just... bleh. Let's pretend it never happened.

I love you. :D

I actually squealed when I saw Sora in the secret ending. :) I was all "Yes!! He's back!!!"

The idea of ignoring her is quite appealing, so she shall not exist in my little world. :D

And Strawberry, I can't even convince myself to go back and even do that. I got bored with Mission Mode. >_>
Instead I'll occasionally go back and the watch Axel/Saix scene, intro, and ending in Theater Mode. :p
Otherwise I let it collect dust.

Radon

mofo
Original characters are:
SRK,TAV,Organization members including the 14th,Diz, Namine,AnsemSOD,Riku Replica, MX, Vanitas, ME

Um,
0.jpg

Shows how forgetable they are.

keybladealex

Mine would have to be Hayner and them because of they are easy to forget. Other than that, I would have to say Kairi. I don't hate her and I don't love her. I just think that she's this preppy teen cheerleader-type who always has has someone do something for her and can't do anything on her own. She was fine in the first game, but after that, she became filler for Sora to have something to do. I mean, wasn't KH2 supposed to be about the Organization and finding RIKU!? Not finding Kairi again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back