• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are your least favorite original characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

In no particular order of opinion. Not all are listed though. Don't kill me fans of these characters lol. :)

MX- caused all the evil in this series, to come to past, both directly and indirectly. Hate his guts because of this,but appreciate him as a good villain.

Kairi-obvious plot device.Sole purpose is to be shallow love interest for the male lead.Damsel.Lacks any semblance of character development.Strong sue traits.Ultra girly/girl in both mannerisms and dress because apparently we couldn't figure out her gender unless she was a stereotype.Just a extremely flat, boring character all around with horrible execution. She could die off and I wouldn't care because nomura has yet to, though six games, give me a reason why I should. If it wasn't for all the female protagonists having her face I would honestly forget she existed. Main heroine and yet has as much worth and general interest as an object.

Sora- Normal boy nomura? Please. Normal boys don't connect their hearts to complete strangers from the womb. Speaking of connect god how I hate that word now. Other things that bother me is his clone army. Someone has either got to look like him. Or be connected to him some kinda way. He also hits the messiah archetype pretty hard. Especially in the the secret ending where the characters say his name like he's jesus. Also quite a bit of people are quite willing to *die* for him and do. Even though they barely know him,and in Xion's case hadn't even met him. All plans revolve around him etc. He just has way to many sue traits in general to be deemed comfortable. Sora is practically a walking deus ex machina.He's a super cliche, forced everywhere, character in a series where everyone else is more interesting then he is. Kinda sucks when your're an overall bore, and yet are tooted as the main character. Kairi and he share this problem.

Namine: The epitome of a damsel in distress.Passive sue. Personality is really cliche. A doormat.
Has enough laying it on thick monologues of depression in the kh2 novels to make you want burn them(or her) to make it all stop.Powers are overblown pretty hard.Is the in-game mouthpiece for nomura's asspulls etc. Character just bores me in general. I do like her more than Kairi though.

Xion-execution of her in the overall story just didn't do it for me. Sympathy felt forced for the most part. Like the game was screaming pretty hard feel sorry for Xion NOW! She was also to much of a blackhole. Characters just couldn't seem to function without her.Her thoughts, feelings, and deeds motivated mostly everything anyone said or did, be it positively or negatively, to an ultra annoying degree. Most FMV or regular cutscenes, dialouge, secret reports or diary entires centered on her to eye-rolling levels. She also pretty much made Roxas an obsessed fanboy. I still like him though but jesus.

Axel- was a fan once,but Re:com pretty much killed that with his disgustingly heinous murders of two characters that were weak and begging for their lives. Also the amount of whoring for his character is staggering and annoying.

Last edited:

The_Savage_Nymph

Xion, because she is a Mary Sue. I liked the sound of her at first, until I spoiled 358/2 Days for myself. Throughout the entire game, all Xion did was irritate the hell outta me. I laughed at her death scene!

Axel, because he is annoying and overrated. I used to like him, but not anymore - Axel is far too mainstream; just about everyone likes him.

Kairi, because she is simply useless, IMO. Again, I also used to be a Kairi fan, but then I discovered a better female character who can actually stand up for herself ...

Sora, because I am on the side of Organization XIII.

HiByeYou987

Vanitas- just to piss a bunch of people off.
but in all seriousness
Zexion and Xemnas- I hate the man hiding behind the scenes and manipulating everything around them

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I like Ven/Roxas
I hate Sora and Kairi (Don't get me wrong about Sora he need to man up a bit). He needs to be like RIku more.

vexen- he just agravated me through the whole game until he died
i didnt dislike xion but i didnt care to much about her... her death meant nothing to me

Allister Rose

French Lover
alot of characters in kh2. i thinkt he only ones that were good were roxas, hayner, pence and ollette

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Since it's tiring, I won't use my wall of text here, but simply Xion.

Probably the only KH character, along with Disney and FF, I ever hated. I didn't think it was possible, then 358/2 Days came to irritate the hell out of me with some BS character that every ten million+ people came up with already, fitted and placed into the canon in the most contrived manner I've ever seen (and it shows with its flaws), a damn SHOWER of "poor innocent girl who has never done anything wrong PITYPITYPITY", and for what? There was never any plot hole. It's a game I could do well without, minus the gif in my sig. I'll give credit for that scene (and the Sun Sets Red one) - the rest of Deep Dive was Xionified and lost whatever badass it had.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Sora. He is a dumbass protagonist. Well, KH2 Sora actually. KH1 Sora wasn't so bad.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
In no particular order of opinion. Not all are listed though. Don't kill me fans of these characters lol. :)

MX- caused all the evil in this series, to come to past, both directly and indirectly. Hate his guts because of this,but appreciate him as a good villain.

Kairi-obvious plot device.Sole purpose is to be shallow love interest for the male lead.Damsel.Lacks any semblance of character development.Strong sue traits.Ultra girly/girl in both mannerisms and dress because apparently we couldn't figure out her gender unless she was a stereotype.Just a extremely flat, boring character all around with horrible execution. She could die off and I wouldn't care because nomura has yet to, though six games, give me a reason why I should. If it wasn't for all the female protagonists having her face I would honestly forget she existed. Main heroine and yet has as much worth and general interest as an object.

Sora- Normal boy nomura? Please. Normal boys don't connect their hearts to complete strangers from the womb. Speaking of connect god how I hate that word now. Other things that bother me is his clone army. Someone has either got to look like him. Or be connected to him some kinda way. He also hits the messiah archetype pretty hard. Especially in the the secret ending where the characters say his name like he's jesus. Also quite a bit of people are quite willing to *die* for him and do. Even though they barely know him,and in Xion's case hadn't even met him. All plans revolve around him etc. He just has way to many sue traits in general to be deemed comfortable. Sora is practically a walking deus ex machina.He's a super cliche, forced everywhere, character in a series where everyone else is more interesting then he is. Kinda sucks when your're an overall bore, and yet are tooted as the main character. Kairi and he share this problem.

Namine: The epitome of a damsel in distress.Passive sue. Personality is really cliche. A doormat.
Has enough laying it on thick monologues of depression in the kh2 novels to make you want burn them(or her) to make it all stop.Powers are overblown pretty hard.Is the in-game mouthpiece for nomura's asspulls etc. Character just bores me in general. I do like her more than Kairi though.

Xion-execution of her in the overall story just didn't do it for me. Sympathy felt forced for the most part. Like the game was screaming pretty hard feel sorry for Xion NOW! She was also to much of a blackhole. Characters just couldn't seem to function without her.Her thoughts, feelings, and deeds motivated mostly everything anyone said or did, be it positively or negatively, to an ultra annoying degree. Most FMV or regular cutscenes, dialouge, secret reports or diary entires centered on her to eye-rolling levels. She also pretty much made Roxas an obsessed fanboy. I still like him though but jesus.

Axel- was a fan once,but Re:com pretty much killed that with his disgustingly heinous murders of two characters that were weak and begging for their lives. Also the amount of whoring for his character is staggering and annoying.

Oh, how on earth could I forget Sora and Kairi?? Yes, they are also my least favorite characters.

And Sora, definitely. For the same reasons you posted.

I also do agree about the Kairi thing. She seems to be the most useless heroine of all.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh yes, and KH2 Sora. He annoyed me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the character in kh2 were highly inconsistent. though the organization is the only ones i thought were great. at first i didn't because they all talked in such a sarcastic tone, but then i thought "wait their nobodies, so of course they can't feel or imitate true emotion in their voice".

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well, I like all of them but my least favorite might be Roxas though that's just because everyone seem to be a fan of him and hate Sora

othervise maybee Hayner and Pence but I don't have a dislike for anyone in the KH series exept Elisabeth because she's extremly bad dubbed, and Aerith in KH II, I forgott about her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back