• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sephiroth was harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

I beat both of them, but, KH2 was WAYYY easier... To the point where it wasn't even funny! Although, his health was bigger in the second...

gamenern

KH2 was waaaaay easier.

KH1 was, like, crazy. Crazy impossible.

dude, i beat kh1 sephy like 30 times, but i still have trouble with kh2. sure, reaction commands made the fight easier, but the fact that he could combo, move faster, and had an aerial attack made it harder to hit him. kh1 was very weak compared to kh2. kh1 would bow down to kh2.

Jboynton92

I think that KH1 Sephiroth is harder because it gives you less room to move and you have to hit him like 100 times to even get health to start moving down

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I just beat Seph in KH2....imo the Most fun Fight in the whole game. It wasnt fun to fight him in KH1. Just hard and frustrating.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I just beat Seph in KH2....imo the Most fun Fight in the whole game. It wasnt fun to fight him in KH1. Just hard and frustrating.

Well, KH1 Sephiroth felt like a funner battle to me, especailly with the special attacks. I also liked the setting better. Also, the challenge actually made KH1 Sephiroth more fun for me.

C

Colours

True.
In KH1 his combos were more effective and he would hit like 7 times in a role.

Thus in KH2 he really had the same combo, actually 1 combos for the least.

_Eliona_

Well, KH1 Sephiroth felt like a funner battle to me, especailly with the special attacks. I also liked the setting better. Also, the challenge actually made KH1 Sephiroth more fun for me.

Well put =]
The KH1 Sephiroth was just insanely fast paced (it`s like when you take one step he`s already there by you without even using his attacks) and that was so frustrating because that`s what made it difficult to nail him I think =/ Still because it was more difficult, that`s why it was insanely fun =]] A fight is never fun when it`s way to easy you know =/

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's quite simple, for me, really. I was never able to beat Sephiroth from KH1, but I was able to beat him from KH2. Thefore, for me, Sephiroth from KH2 was easier, especially considering all of the reaction commands we were given to help beat him. I still had to be at level 99, though.

Into Oblivion

I don't really battle them that much unless I really want to beat him. I can't fight him yet in KH2 because I'm not there yet this time through. But I think KH1 is harder. I hit sephiroth like, 7 times, and used ragnarok, but I could't even move it down a thousandth.

C

Colours

I don't really battle them that much unless I really want to beat him. I can't fight him yet in KH2 because I'm not there yet this time through. But I think KH1 is harder. I hit sephiroth like, 7 times, and used ragnarok, but I could't even move it down a thousandth.

This^.
You have to be at lvl 86 up in KH1 to actually have a good fight with him.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
This^.
You have to be at lvl 86 up in KH1 to actually have a good fight with him.

You have to be at that kind of level to have a good fight with him in either games. I remember that I came upon the fight with him in KH2 at level 41 and I didn't know it was going to lead into a fight.

He destroyed me within 3 seconds. One swipe of his blade and I was gone. It was actually really shocking to me, 'cause I wasn't expecting it.

Awards
I'm one of the few people that says they're equal in difficulty.
KH1 Sephiroth is one of THE most over rated bosses ever, in my opinion. I'm convinced that most of the people that fought him fought him so long ago that they were more inexperienced with games. If you go back and play KH1 you'll find it's a lot easier than you remember.

And for those who STILL have a hard time with KH1 Sephiroth, I don't know how many times I see people fail to use dodge, block, and aero, or at least use them correctly.

The only thing I find KH1 Sephiroth to be, like most of KH1, is time consuming.
This is more or less how my fights go with him:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts I - Sephiroth (LV71, No Limit/Armor/Item)

Last edited:
C

Colours

I'm one of the few people that says they're equal in difficulty.
KH1 Sephiroth is one of THE most over rated bosses ever, in my opinion. I'm convinced that most of the people that fought him fought him so long ago that they were more inexperienced with games. If you go back and play KH1 you'll find it's a lot easier than you remember.

And for those who STILL have a hard time with KH1 Sephiroth, I don't know how many times I see people fail to use dodge, block, and aero, or at least use them correctly.

The only thing I find KH1 Sephiroth to be, like most of KH1, is time consuming.
This is more or less how my fights go with him:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts I - Sephiroth (LV71, No Limit/Armor/Item)

All of this said.
They weren't equal.(But that's your opinion)
Mainly because they both had different fighting styles, and you have to think of new stradegys to defeat them both, and it's tiring when you have to think of new ideas when your really press to defeat him.DD:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Both games had their difficulties, but KH1 was definitely harder for me.
At least I actually beat the guy in KH2 with not a whole lot of trouble, KH1 was just WTF? I barely started depleting his HP bar.

Apollo

Silver Member
KH1 took way more effort! I actually had to plan, train, and think.

KH2 took no effort! Almost no planning, training or thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back