• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sephiroth was harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Just a question that bugged me......

Sephiroth was difficult in either game, but which one, KH1 or KH2, was harder for you to beat? For me, KH2 was harder. Kh1 was just a wuss with a long sword.:nahnah:

you don't have enough gaming experience i guess. kingdom hearts one's sephiroth was much harder and longer than kingdom hearts ii's sephiroth. having to fight sephiroth at level one in kingdom hearts ii: final mix is much easier than beating sephiroth in kingdom hearts one being around level 40 (somewhat near lowest level possible).

_Eliona_

What disappointed me was that you could only do KH2 Sephy once.

When I was bored, I would see how many times I could kill KH1 Sephy without dying.
Exactly what made me mad about KH2. That was one fun way to pass the time in KH1 when it was already beaten was to go and fight Sephiroth. I`m surprised that changed for KH2 =/ Sadly...Still a great game though of course =]

Lol, I also have to say that KH1 was more dfficult then KH2. Weird to say that`s true, but I think it was more challenging. KH2 pretty much told you how to do almost everything and where to go. Also, those action commands in battles really help you out. Now where were those in KH1... -frown-

#5 Lexaeus

Some major game review site put KH1 Sephiroth in the top ten most difficult bosses ever. I have too agree. KH2 Sephiroth was too predictable making him easy.

_Eliona_

Some major game review site put KH1 Sephiroth in the top ten most difficult bosses ever. I have too agree. KH2 Sephiroth was too predictable making him easy.
Well I have to agree with it there too lol. Wow Sephiroth let himself go =/ I was expecting him to be more challenging for KH2 but as we all know (well majority of opinions anyways) that didn`t happen. Still difficult non the less. v.v

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Well I have to agree with it there too lol. Wow Sephiroth let himself go =/ I was expecting him to be more challenging for KH2 but as we all know (well majority of opinions anyways) that didn`t happen. Still difficult non the less. v.v

It wasn't so much that KHII Sephiroth was weaker than the KHI Sephiroth - it's just that in KHII, you have so many abilities, so many other combinations of attacks, and let's not forget Berserk Charge, which made it extremely too easy. Without so many of those, I'd say the KHII Sephiroth might have given KHI Sephiroth a run for his money.

_Eliona_

^Hmm. Yeah I do see what you`re saying =/ In KH1 there wasn`t much of the option of chosing one of your many abilities. You were pretty much on your own using the keyblade and magic. This explains so much =/

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Hmm... Tough one, but I think the KH1 Sephy was a lot harder, cause there wasn't any abilities and such. :)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The reaction command doesn't really matter, cause it doesn't do any damage. It just blocks Sephiroth's attack. That attack can be avoided in another way too (noticed it once my friend was fighting him). If you are high above the gorund, the attack won't hit you. :D Lulz.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
They were about equal to me. I just did a probe battle each time and wooped their asses on the next try. Can't remember my levels though.

KH1 Sephiroth, but FFVII Sephiroth could kill them both ten times over withuot breaking a sweat.

And Kefka could kill all three in a few minutes.

Uh, lol, Kefka fanboy.

Still, KH1 Sephiroth posed a challenge that KH2's Sephrioth could not produce.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
the KH2 Sephiroth was 10 times easier than KH1
actually...i haven't beaten KH1 Sephiroth yet o_O but i have beaten KH2's, Like other people said the main reason why Sephy was easier in KH2 was cuz all of Sora's crazy combo abilitys. KH2's comob's are INSANE! THEY Give gravity NO RESPECT!!!

-METALMANMAC1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back