• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MarluxiaNo11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Correct. It annoys greatly sometimes, but one has to earn that stuff called money to pay the bills.
    (And get such things as the new PS3-HD Collection of KH that comes out later this year. :p)
    For me it is not university, but plain simple "normal" work. Right now I am even writing from a short pause at the office, lol.
    Like I said, it took me some effort since I didn't remember the username directly, but hey, it has been almost a year, and I did remember once I could connect the two usernames.

No issue, it's also neat to see some of your friends to get online again. ^__^
    Indeed.
    I had even to think about who you are since we haven't any former VMs. I had to look up my PMs to remind myself that you and J'adore are the same person, *ggg*.

I guess Real Life handed you quite the load to work off, huh?
    My online time has dwindled quite some measures as well, although I do try to squeeze at least an hour a day in here in any possible way.
    Just a heads up, I've moved your independent roleplaying thread into the Roleplaying section in the Creative Corner because it's more suited there. If you need help with anything else, just ask~
    Great! I'm doing fine, too! If only I could change the weather, my day would be perfect =D
    GUINNESS!! IRISH UNITE!!!!!
    Why did God create alcohol? To prevent the Irish from taking over the world! haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…