• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sephiroth was harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

I dunno... I found KH2 Sephiroth harder...
Actually, they were both pretty hard, but it took me a lot more tries to beat KH2 Sephiroth.

Both Sephiroths had different combos, as for that. I would say KH1 Sephy had it. ((=3

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
There's really no argument to be had. KHI's Sephiroth was certainly better, as he actually appeared to be more of a challenge. I liked KHII's Sephiroth, but I had too many abilities, which made it too easy. ;-;

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
What disappointed me was that you could only do KH2 Sephy once.

When I was bored, I would see how many times I could kill KH1 Sephy without dying.

xine0

kh1. it was easy ta level up to 99 then put sephiroth in his place in kh2.

KH1 was harder.
Reaction Commands + L1 to use an Elixir. The Drive Abilities made him ridiculous too. In KH1 you could only jump to high and glide so fast; KH2 broke those limitations.

:idea: very true too

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
KH1 was harder.
Reaction Commands + L1 to use an Elixir. The Drive Abilities made him ridiculous too. In KH1 you could only jump to high and glide so fast; KH2 broke those limitations.

Yeah, I think that those things made KH2 Sephiroth easier. The two main things that got me killed with him were the first RC and his tendency to "juggle" you, as you tried to recover and heal/ use an item, but KH1 Sephiroth's Decent Harvest Angel kill me far more than KH2 Sephiroth's attacks. Basically, he'd ususually use it, then rush in for the kill, before I could get the chance to use an Elixir to save my ass and he was fairly fast, so the difference between life and death was how fast I could toggle and use the Elixir.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
actually in KH1 its called Sin Harvest

Oops.. sorry.. I always seem to get the name wrong. Anyways, that was KH1 Sephiroth's most diabolical attack. KH2 Sephiroth's biggest threat is juggling you and that really quick (little time to activate it) RC. Both are really hard, but KH1 Sephiroth still feels harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back