• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lifes.Lover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• College is treating me strangely....It goes through random bursts of activity and then lulls down for a week and I'm like wtf do I do now?
    Maybe it's a joke. In that, the more difficulty you choose, the easier it is. :D

Of course that's a horribly cruel joke.
    Ewwww :c

I'll try to play it on proud then. Either way, I'm going to get stuck at some point. Oh well. :B
    I know I probably won't be able to see the secret ending when I play it, lol. Three scenarios? REALLY?

I'm probably just really critical. Though it wouldn't hurt to play them all again, I suppose.
    I think I'll probably watch the secret movie on youtube, when I actually get around to getting the game.

IMO, CoM and KH1 are really the only ones with a decent plot. I don't know how Coded or BBS' plot is, but from what I've heard, they're pretty good. Days was... meh. KH2 is just... so full of narm.
    Yeah, I haven't seen it either. :C

Well I know she thinks BBS is about on par with/worse than KH2 in terms of written plot. And I'm not sure why exactly she doesn't like Aqua. You might have to ask her that.
    Well, I figure if you've finished BBS, you might already know them. :c

But yeah. Smile doesn't like Aqua or BBS.
    I know! ><
    I get one more night at home, for labor day, and then vroom.

I already have a cold. 3:
    I know haha and classes haven't started yet!
    That's good that's good. I hate when things randomly pile up.
    I really like the block schedule. Personally, I feel like you can't get really anything done in 50 minute classes. At least, we haven't been able to get much done in our classes. The only class I have that I really get to do much in is my Votech classes, which are three hours long. I also have a really long lunch. C:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…