• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sephiroth was harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well I don't know why that happened to me, but it was quite ammusing.

I found both fights to be very fun... just in diffrent ways.

KH1 a big challenge somthing I had to focus on, and that made it fun.

KH2 he was kind of a toy to play around with, and have fun kicking around.

C

Colours

I found both fights to be very fun... just in diffrent ways.

KH1 a big challenge somthing I had to focus on, and that made it fun.

KH2 he was kind of a toy to play around with, and have fun kicking around.

Quite amussing in KH2.
Funny how he only used the same combos in 500 roles.[exageration]

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea he was.
If you hit KH2's sephiroth at a certain point in the battle he'll flinch and u can unleash all hell on him. Or if u catch him off gaurd
KH1 was like that but he was waaaaaaaay more offensive and harder to get away from.
Maybe its just all the diff combos and things u can do in KH2

Dark Horizon

New abilities in KH2 made Sephiroth pretty simple, imo. Plus it seemed like you had more room to move around...

KH1 Sephiroth seemed a lot more difficult for some reason. I've yet to figure out why. I STILL haven't beaten him.

C

Colours

New abilities in KH2 made Sephiroth pretty simple, imo. Plus it seemed like you had more room to move around...

KH1 Sephiroth seemed a lot more difficult for some reason. I've yet to figure out why. I STILL haven't beaten him.

The only thing that bother me with sephiroth on KH2, was that he used that angel of god move. Quite annoying.

Dark Horizon

I thought he was easier to hit in KH2 when he did that move than kh1.

He teleported so freakin' much in the first one. I think the keyblad is shorter in the 1st one, too ._. that or i have forgotten how much i hated the camera of kh1

C

Colours

He teleported so freakin' much in the first one. I think the keyblad is shorter in the 1st one, too ._. that or i have forgotten how much i hated the camera of kh1

Yesss.
He did teleport alot, then he turn into some glowing thing. Ugh the irony.
He was a tough bitch ass person for me to handle.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
KH 1 Sephy. I only beat him cause I had the ultima weapon and lvl 100 Sora, lol. I know, I suck, lol.

gamenern

you don't have enough gaming experience i guess. kingdom hearts one's sephiroth was much harder and longer than kingdom hearts ii's sephiroth. having to fight sephiroth at level one in kingdom hearts ii: final mix is much easier than beating sephiroth in kingdom hearts one being around level 40 (somewhat near lowest level possible).

okay then....if you say so, but just so you know, ive beaten KH1 sephy so many times, he just surrenders to me.......

here's a very interesting challange

how about you try beating KH2 Sephy with KH1's move set.......

Use these abilities
Guard
Aerial Sweep
Combo Pluses
MP Haste/Rage
Second Chance
Dodge Roll (In KH2FM)
Lvl 99

So, why is he harder than KH1?
If you tried to go at him without Once More, you could die instantly from his combos, especially his RC combo. Also, since glide is 3x faster than it originally was, it gives an advantage. same for high jump. and since aerial dodge wasn't around, then that's gone. same with quick run.
besides, in KH1, he was slow, he didn't have any aerial attacks (except Omnislash, which was easy to block if done right) and you could just pound him with Ragnarok. its easy to avoid a single attack from KH1 Sephy, since he only slashes once. he never flew around like KH2, and his final form made it hard to avoid him.

if this doesn't prove my point, then you should try another game. please.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

well, the keyblades size was a vital thing when choosing a keychain in kh1. depending on which keychain you picked, it could come up to your waist, or passed the tip of soras hair.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Kh1 sephy for sure. >.>
Idk what planet ur from..
KH2 wasn't all that bad. I beat him at lvl 79. 0.o
KH 1 Sephy. I only beat him cause I had the ultima weapon and lvl 100 Sora, lol. I know, I suck, lol.

what abilities did u use? o.0

For Kh2, I used all air/combo plus and boosts. Plus I maxed my forms, used all aerial abilities, equipped the berserk ability, had once more/second chance, mp rage/haste equipped, and scan/aerial recovery. That's all u basically need.

For Kh1, ...
I've never had the chance to beat Seph..o.0
The game was kinda boring for me up until Hollow Bastion. >.>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back