• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sephiroth was harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
First KH definitely. KH2 he was two easy and his moves were rather predictable. Then again, the reason he was harder in KH 1 is that we didn't have all the things we did in KH2 It would have been a fair deal easier with everything. But still, KH 1 is stronger and harder without a doubt.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
KH1 Seph was like KH2's Terra.
KH2 Seph was like KH1's Chernabog.

C

Charlie

2nd - Reaction Commands are for faggots.

You either fight them with the normal abilities that you've already acquired, or don't bother fighting him at all.
Seph's a sadistic fucker.

Enjoy it.

final Glith

KH2 was incredibly easy. now in KH I had such a hard time, I think I threw the controler a couple of times before achiving anything.

RiyKyu

KH2 was a little hard but not even half as hard as Kh1 sephiroth on the frist one, the very 1st time i tried him, i died in 5 seconds. On Kh2 i got 8 bars out b4 i died soooooooooooooooo the 1st one is harder:)

Ruka

KH1 Sephiroth of course! we don't have Trinity combination, we can't fly, hover and all of those powers.

KH2 was easy, not just the boss but the whole game with the help of the Forms, Skills, weapons etc...I hope "Mama's boy" comes much more harder in Future KH series or Kefka might actually take his spot as the biggest badass villain. =D

Z.e.X.i.O.n

KH2 was a little hard but not even half as hard as Kh1 sephiroth on the frist one, the very 1st time i tried him, i died in 5 seconds. On Kh2 i got 8 bars out b4 i died soooooooooooooooo the 1st one is harder:)

ahahaha, I hadn't even moved when I found myself dead in that fight!!:p

KH1 Sephiroth is 3 times HARDER than KH2 Sephiroth. KH1 had a smaller arena, stronger attacks, and Sora's abilities were way weaker than in KH2, IMO!!

KH2 Sephiroth is like KH1 Agrabah's Jaguar Head. Just wait for the right moment and attack!

Anagram

Banned
KH1 Sephiroth is 3 times HARDER than KH2 SephirothKH1 had a smaller arena, stronger attacks, and Sora's abilities were way weaker than in KH2, IMO!!
second.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
KH1. Ridiculous moves. Every few minutes my health would be down to 1. Four times I died in the last two or three health squares. Pillar of fire was the most memorable thing I can remember, with the purple smoke which lowered your health to one second. :v I think I just jumped around to dodge those. Beat him around 58 or 78.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sephiroth was actually kind of scary in KHI.
KHII Sephy made me laugh.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I don't get it.

Sephiroth in KH1 is SO easy for me to beat.

KH2 Sephy took me forever.

N

nobody_xion

i played kh1 and could not beat him i played kh2 it was so easy i played kh2 3 times and fighted him:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back