• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzack117

not that much. i do plan on listening to the full soundtrack at one point, and unfortunatley, this led to me accidentally spoiling terra's story and vanitas, seeing how part of his theme is a remix of sora and roxas's. Also, i completley spoiled days just because that was the first game to come out since i joined the site, and i spoiled coded with the thought of never getting to play it in america. As a result i didnt really care for coded, and never developed a liking of xion's "character", though it did make me feel bad for roxas. With BBS, even with terra and vanitas spoiled, i still enjoyed it, even if the majority of the plot had been guessed correctly on here. Ive mainly stayed away from theories this go round lol.

Mr Yippie

hell yes i will

getting on livestream as soon as they leak, listening to the music as soon as its uploaded, laughing with a buncha billingual idiots all the way

BBS day one madness was hillarious

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I most likely will, but just to find out certain information, most notably anything regarding YMX and Vanitas.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm just going to listen to the soundtrack and that's pretty much it.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
It depends on how long I'd have to wait before it gets released here. If the wait were only for a couple of months then I think I'd have the willpower to not spoil myself. But if it were to be like that seven month wait like it was with BBS then hell no, I'd spoil everything.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Ideally, I wouldn't spoil the game, but...
I just hope the game releases before june starts.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Heh, I also want to add that maybe there's a chance I'll just spoil myself with everything. Don't have a 3DS atm, and I can't spend any money on one. Depends on when the NA release date is.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'd most likely spoil myself on it. Go over to youtube, watch some videos....get spoiled. That's what I did for BBS, and I still loved playing it myself, since it's completely different. Watching it being played, and playing it yourself.

So yeah, I don't have 3DS, so I was going to do this anyway.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'll leave the site once it comes out in Japan and only return once it comes out in North America, if that's the only way to save my eyes from spoilers. xD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Unlike last time with BBS, I'm going to refrain myself to not watch any of the videos on youtube.

I'm not even just saying it either. I barely play BBS anymore; when I think of spoiling 3D, I'll just think of how BBS ended up not played for consecutive months.

Keymaster3193

It depends on how long I'd have to wait before it gets released here. If the wait were only for a couple of months then I think I'd have the willpower to not spoil myself. But if it were to be like that seven month wait like it was with BBS then hell no, I'd spoil everything.

Same here. With BBS, I spoiled myself immediately. I want to try and practice a little self-control. But yeah, if we have till September or October, I'm spoiling myself.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I might want to check out if the MF is indeed MYX and then laugh in peoples face behind spoiler tags. And the opening.

Idk. I tell myself I won't spoil it, but I probably will unless the release date is soon after the Japanese release. If that happens, I think I can wait. I'll probably only watch the opening and a random scene from a world I like coughTronLegacycough.
That's how it starts and then you just need moar D:

And to people wanting to hear the music and are being spoiled by Youtube, just listen to it on the Official Soundtrack website when the time is right.

Youniquee

Awards
No, because spoiling yourself sucks.
And even if I won't be playing the game, I can at least watch the walk-through on YT with fresh eyes.

Unumus

Awards
No. Never again. I spoiled BbS and regretted it so much when it came state-side because the experience was ruined. That is why I am going to leave the forums about March 10. It also helps that the intensity of my school courses are increasing around that time. I will still check the main page but not the forums. Not until I beat 3D. I also spoiled Days because of a Spoiler tag, and I was curious to see what it was. :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I never spoil myself, but it is inevitable that I find out a few things here and there thanks to those people who join the forums and don't read the rules and fill their names, avatars, and signatures with spoilers just to act like they know more than some of us on the forums. With Days, this spoiler told me of Xion as the final boss and her death (which was suspected anyways), so to some extent I just hope God has mercy on the spoilers I find out this time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I never spoil myself, but it is inevitable that I find out a few things here and there thanks to those people who join the forums and don't read the rules and fill their names, avatars, and signatures with spoilers just to act like they know more than some of us on the forums. With Days, this spoiler told me of Xion as the final boss and her death (which was suspected anyways), so to some extent I just hope God has mercy on the spoilers I find out this time.
Or thread titles that can be seen outside of the spoiler section."TERRA IS XEHANORT! OMGZZ GUIZ!"

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Or thread titles that can be seen outside of the spoiler section."TERRA IS XEHANORT! OMGZZ GUIZ!"

People really need to be more considerate of others. :<

I swear one time I accidentally spoiled myself something from BBS and did my best work to forget it. Which worked... eventually.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Hell yeah I'm spoiling some things. Staying up late to watch recent streams while my family isn't around is part of MY experience.
I probably won't spoil the world's stories though I might watch some gameplay but no translations as to what's happening.

Only wanna know the main facts. The rest can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back