• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

Of course I"m talking about those who can't understand japanese. When all the rumorus we've been discussing finally get answers, will you try to learn as much about the game, therefore spoiling it for yourself before the US release?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: When the time comes that KH3D comes out in JP, will you spoil yourself?

I tried stopping myself from spoiling BBS, but damn it, when I watched a trailer or listened to the music, those damn YouTube retards just had to blatantly say EVERYTHING. Why the hell do they need to f***ing state facts like "Ventus is this" and "This happens to Terra" out of the blue on the YouTube video for a random soundtrack of BBS? Are they f***ing stupid?

I apologize, this just made me really angry.

Still, this taught me a lesson. As tempting as it is to listen to the soundtrack, you have to expect stupid people to ruin everything for you. Even walkthrough videos or something of the japanese version of BBS in related videos had spoilerific pictures.

Bottom line, you have to avoid YouTube.

Lars

I am happy that there is no R4 for 3DS, otherwise I played the Japanese version of kh3D, but now I'm trying not to look at spoilers and only when I play the game

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I tried stopping myself from spoiling BBS, but damn it, when I watched a trailer or listened to the music, those damn YouTube retards just had to blatantly say EVERYTHING. Why the hell do they need to f***ing state facts like "Ventus is this" and "This happens to Terra" out of the blue on the YouTube video for a random soundtrack of BBS? Are they f***ing stupid?

I apologize, this just made me really angry.

Still, this taught me a lesson. As tempting as it is to listen to the soundtrack, you have to expect stupid people to ruin everything for you. Even walkthrough videos or something of the japanese version of BBS in related videos had spoilerific pictures.

Bottom line, you have to avoid YouTube.

Or you could, you know, NOT scroll to the comment section. It's not rocket science bruh.

sdr08

I been staying away from people's theories because they guessed who Terra was, and I would like to be surprised for DDD. hopefully we only have to wait a month after the JPN release

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Damn right i will! xP

I will spoil everything. Mwahahaha! and i will understand nothing unless Master, Chichi & Souji post a lot of translates! ;D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Funny, I was just going to make this thread.
Anyway, yes I will. I'm not going to watch videos, though, except the opening.
I'm mostly just gonna read everything.
I just hope we'll start hearing about a new 3DS soon. Because I'm not getting the game until that happens.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

^^You'll be waiting a long time bruh. A new 3DS model likely won't even be announced for at least another year, and that's being generous. The base model isn't flawed enough. I was gonna hold out on a new model mainly for improved battery life and built in dual slide pads, but the possibility of us getting the KH model 3DS pretty much changed my mind. I can get a 3DS Lite, or whatever it'll be called, in the future.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'll limit myself to officially released promos and info, but that's it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Avoid any kingdom hearts video and comments. Don't matter what video for any game in the series whether it'll be soundtrack, or cutscene, or anything. People will open their mouths in the comments section. Also Youtube like the recommended for you section where tons of spoiler pics will be shown. It's really difficult to avoid. SO DON'T SEARCH UP KINGDOM HEARTS IN YOUTUBE UNTIL YOU GET AND BEAT THE GAME starting between 3/27 or 3/28 till the US version is out and beaten by you

Bobjam

Awards
I will indeed not spoil myself at all until English release completion....but it won't stop me coming to these forums for general news ^^.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When 3D comes out I'm out of here and may only check in to the video game section from time to time but I only enter a thread if it say something very interesting. You never know what may lurk in peoples sigs and avatars.
oh, and youtubes recommended for you video section - gone (you showed me Vanitas face god dammit!).

I'll always look at the front page though

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I will make sure not to spoil a single thing. I'll be a hermit if I have too

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Idk. I tell myself I won't spoil it, but I probably will unless the release date is soon after the Japanese release. If that happens, I think I can wait. I'll probably only watch the opening and a random scene from a world I like coughTronLegacycough.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

^^You'll be waiting a long time bruh. A new 3DS model likely won't even be announced for at least another year, and that's being generous. The base model isn't flawed enough. I was gonna hold out on a new model mainly for improved battery life and built in dual slide pads, but the possibility of us getting the KH model 3DS pretty much changed my mind. I can get a 3DS Lite, or whatever it'll be called, in the future.

You're right! Waiting a year or so is to long! I should have bought a 3DS instead of all those games that I've wanted!

Seriously though, I can't just buy a 3DS and then get the new model when it comes out. I just don't have that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back