• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
True. I think I spoiled myself a good deal of FFXIII by listening to the OST before actually finishing the game. And I can't remember what OST it was but it definitely spoiled a lot for me with its song titles. I don't think it was BBS though.

Therefore, I'm a bit hesitant about listening to the DDD OST before playing the game but I don't think I have willpower not to listen to it.

Same. I love music too much to not listen to the OST xD

Really? I was about to listen to the FFXIII-2 OST and then I figured I'd just wait a little while, good thing I did o_O Then again, I might just be oblivious because I listened to most of BbS' music before its release and I didn't pick up on anything really.

It just depends on how much you listen into the song, and what connections you made with the knowledge you have of the story. That is really my major downfall because I over-think songs. xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Of course I will two days before the game comes out the full opening movie will be online, liek it ususally is. Thne im alredy susbcreibed to to the channels that will streaming the game and the blog that will translate

blueheart

Bronze Member
It depends on the release date mainly. If it's short, like 2,3 months, I'll try not to, and see, like MS said, the opening and a random scene at most. But if it ends up not being released for a long while, I'll probably spoil myself a good bit. But even then I probably will be afraid to.

BBS wasn't as good as it could have been for me, because of spoilers. I don't want a repeat of that.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Well no matter what, I am DEFINATELY Spoil myself, lol. But mostly with the things I am most looking forward to, such as things in tron legacy's world, however, I still leave alot to surprise me. Like with BBS, I looked up many boss fights, such as the Malificent Dragon fight with Prince Philip, and the Gantu Fight, but I left ALOT secret, especially the endings for all three heroes.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It just depends on how much you listen into the song, and what connections you made with the knowledge you have of the story. That is really my major downfall because I over-think songs. xD

I never thought music could be so...dangerous o_O...crap, now I'm gonna start over-analyzing songs that I listen too. UGH!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty much guaranteed screwed because of Tumblr, but I won't figure out the plot in its entirety before I play. (Whoops BBS)

There is a handy add-on i believe that lets you block things from showing up on your dash. So if something "kingdom hearts" or "dream drop distance" or whatever tags you decide to block show up on your dash, it blocks the item and you can click on it if you want to view it, 8D

Oran

Awards
When it comes out in Japan Im going to try to avoid it but knowing the internet...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I am going to try my hardest not to, but i'll probably listen to the music, I bucking love KH music

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
absolutely...
I spoiled myself for pretty much all the games in the series except the original and chain of memories.
My only issue is that the 3ds is region locked so i wont bother importing the game.. =/

Selig

Spoiled myself silly with BBS so no, I'm avoiding spoilers at all costs; no doubt I'll come across something by accident, though; it's inevitable.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Let's hope the don't have a spoilerific trailer for DDD, like they did for BBS. Showing most of the dramatic moments in it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Let's hope the don't have a spoilerific trailer for DDD, like they did for BBS. Showing most of the dramatic moments in it.

Well considering that Jump Festa already was spoilerific enough then the Launch trailer will be exactly like BBS

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I played KH1, CoM, KH2 and Days all without spoiling myself. And I find that I enjoy all of them somewhat for than BBS and Re:Coded because I completely spoiled myself on those. So, I'm going to try my hardest to avoid 3D spoilers. I'm just going to watch the trailers and read the interviews. That's it.

And considering the Localized Release shouldn't be too far behind, maybe I won't be too long of a time that I'm avoiding spoilers. :3

Well considering that Jump Festa already was spoilerific enough then the Launch trailer will be exactly like BBS

The JF trailer was hardly spoilerific.
It showed some chracters that we had no idea would be appearing (Vanitas and MF/Young Xehanort). But, we're still pretty ignorant about what's happening in the game, whereas with BBS we figured out the whole story before it's release.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
the hardest thing for me is knowing that their are people in the world that have a full knowledge of the game while i sit here in australia and can go on any websites. thing that will depresses me the most is that i cant chat on these fourms for the next couple of months :(. one other thing i would like to ask is will their be spoilers on the front page of KHI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back