• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you collect?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I used to collect YGO cards.

I collect manga...and magazines! I have a pile of those Newtype USA magazines and Play! Nintendo Power, Playstation, OTAKU USA, and a few others.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
But yeah, I actually collect human body parts. Not kidding. I ask friends for stuff like their tonsils and such. And teeth. Or bones I've dug up.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Hey, did anyone ever try to collect the fifty state quarter set? My parents got my one of those cardboard coin holders for the set.
oh yeah my mom has like 4 of those for everyone in our immediate family!

i thnik two of em are complete.. and one of em is missing like 3 or 2..and the other i think is also missing like 2 or 1..or maybe that one is already finished.. lol..

Used to collect Pokemon cards, too. Like the old old ones.. lately people are all like "oo pokemonz!" and they talk about the new versions I just think it's disgusting.. shame on them..\

sometimes i collect stickers from sanrio.. "/

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Hey, did anyone ever try to collect the fifty state quarter set? My parents got my one of those cardboard coin holders for the set.

Oh yeah! I wanted to get them all back when they started making them. I even bought a special case/booklet to put them all in.

I didn't really collect them for long, heh.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I need a new case for the quarters, my old one is so messed up, I've had it for years.

I used to collect pokemon cards, I think I had the original 150, but I don't know where they are now.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I used to collect the 50 quarters, but that was shortlived after a trip to the coin bank lol.

As of now, I do collect books and series written by authors and artist alike, some light novels and even manga (i only recently started collecting manga)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Me and my cousin are trying to collect every Poke'mon card. We have 125 left - Sinnoh Pokemon

I still have all my old ones. I even collected some of the newer ones outta boredom.
I remember I got this 1st edition holo Lugia card in a pack many years ago. Probably my most valued card

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
N and L "stickers" (Novice and Learner drivers). N's worth 10 points, L's worth 20. So far, 5 N's, 1 L. My collection will grow with time, though.

I also collected Kinder Surprise toys as a kid. I think I have a basket of 600 or so laying around here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back