• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you collect?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I don't actually, because I was able to get some carts on vacation but I wasn't able to find an NES.

I plan on picking one up soon though, shouldn't be too difficult to find.

you'll have good luck at stores like Game Trader and old electronics shops. I hope you find one in good condition.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Honestly, and this is no lie, I have been lately, been collecting rocks from all over the world. Like rocks you would find in some of the greatest parts of the world. They are actually pretty cool, the different shapes, sizes, colors, forms, texture, composure, and even the way they look when in the light, I just don't know just something about them and all the unique ways they look attracts me, and makes me want to collect more and more of them.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Guess you could say I'm somewhat of a collector of action figures/toys. I wouldn't call myself too passionate (I sure as fuck ain't going to waste time and money looking for stuff made decades ago), the small collection I have in my room is from shows and stuff that interest me.

I also used to collect Pokemon and Yugioh cards back when both franchises were incredibly popular, and I also had a Coca-Cola-related collection when I was younger (Glasses, bottles, cars, etc.). I still have those things somewhere.

Oh, and DVDs and video games if they count.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I tend to collect oils now. Essential oils and Carrier oils. I don't really use them. I ought to put them in cute little jars and put on display, huh?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I used to collect pez dispensers. I still collect coins, though I don't care as much as I used to.

Macabre

Gold Member
I used to collect comic books 3-4 years back but I stopped. I probably should restart the collecting.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Hey, did anyone ever try to collect the fifty state quarter set? My parents got my one of those cardboard coin holders for the set.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Hey, did anyone ever try to collect the fifty state quarter set? My parents got my one of those cardboard coin holders for the set.

Yeah, but I never completed it. I used to be an avid coin collector. I have loads of books with values of coins through history, rare coins, all the currency info you could want.

But push came to shove and I had to empty those coins into the change machine at the supermarket =/ lol

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yup, I just started a couple months ago. I only have about 30 states, though. I need to get those coin holder thingies.
I used to collect pez dispensers and rocks.
Pokemon cards too, but I sold them.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I used to collect dispenser balls and dragon tattoos but I ran out of quarters :(
Lately, and I don't know why, I've been collecting packages. Packages as in I buy something off the internet and keep the little mail things that they come in. Just a little thing I do.

Oh damn, those things. I tried to but forgot about them over time. Ended up using the ones that were already in the map ^^;

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Haha, does anyone remember pogs? I used to have LOADS of those things. It might be before some of your times.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Haha, does anyone remember pogs? I used to have LOADS of those things. It might be before some of your times.

I remember them. It was that game that was plaid with plastic or cardboard chips. never caught on with me.

I actually have two state coins left. I'd better make a note of it.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Yup, I just started a couple months ago. I only have about 30 states, though. I need to get those coin holder thingies.
I used to collect pez dispensers and rocks.
Pokemon cards too, but I sold them.

i used to collect the original Beanie Babies and Pokemon cards.

but that was like 10-12 years ago.

I used to collect Pokemon cards, rocks, pez dispensers, beanie babies, rocks, pins, and bottle caps.

Gave up on the whole 'Gotta catch 'em all!' thing when they made, like, 400 more pokemon >.>

EDIT:

Damn, how could I forget. I used to collect Pokemon Cards as well. I had loads of Theme Decks and I bought more than 50-60 Booster Packs.

Oh, and Beyblades.

I remember Beyblades =D

My cousin and I used to play with those things for hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back