• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you collect?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Johnny, that is EXACTLY what I'd picture you collecting. :)
comic books and various superhero paraphenalia? why yes.

did you know that those 88cm figures of Batman and Superman originally RRP'd for $80.
Supes was a birthday present, Bats I got on sale.

Wheepop

Going on a trip in my favorite rocketship!
I collect marbles, I have a pretty big set of both the cheap ones and some very nice once as well.
I used to collect Pokemon cards, since I was a fanatic. I had lots of 1st editions, but I gave them to my younger cousin not knowing that I could sell them for anything :(.

Onasi

DSCF6054.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

DSCF6055.jpg

DSCF6057.jpg

DSCF6058.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

meep...

Could you imagine how much money is sitting there? Comics can be anywhere from 1.50 to 400 dollars. Not to mention the figures.

very differentiable
Awards
I just decided to collect puzzles. I have two already, the rubik's and a sliding puzzle (in three dimensions that is). Going to order two others.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Imagine how much those would cost in 50 years!
Well probably not that much but maybe.
Ahaha.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Could you imagine how much money is sitting there? Comics can be anywhere from 1.50 to 400 dollars. Not to mention the figures.
The most I ever spent on any singuler issue was $20 and that was because I couldn't find any other copies and I didn't want a second printing.

Stooge you need a better way to store your comics man. Me I have 1200 comics in Long boxes, You can say i collect them
Yeah, I'm working on that.
It's just with the stores here, there's never enough boards or bags. And never any boxes, ever.

Imagine how much those would cost in 50 years!
Well probably not that much but maybe.
Ahaha.
It really doesn't work like that. Original Golden Age comics are worth so much as collector items because everyone threw them away when recycling became a fad. Nowadays eveyone stores them properly. Other than that, their "worth" doesn't really matter if no one's willing to buy them for that price.

Enri

I have a lot of beanie babies. I had a lot of mine passed from my mom when she gave up. I got the big special ones for birthdays and what not. It's slowed down now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back