• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well, since KH has more or less taken over my life...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hey, Neo. Thanks for joining the forums. Please read the FAQs, which are located here (click). Also, before you post, we'd appreciate it if you read the stickied section rules which are located at the top of every section. If you have any problems at all, feel free to message me or any other staff member/moderator, and we'll help you as best as we can. Happy posting!

Awkward Squid

Meeting other KH nerds is the next step, right? Hello, call me Neo. I got into the games just after Halloween. And... I can't stop playing. x_X

I like you already :D

Welcome to the forums! Have fun, read the FAQs, don't piss the mods off, the usual stuff.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
welcome to the forum,read the FAQs and have fun posting

Aria

braver by the minute
Hey Neo! Welcome to the forums! Read the FAQ's, have fun, don't do really stupid things, etc... :D
If you have any questions or want someone to talk to just message me. :)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Welcome to KHINSIDER Forums Neo! You'll fit right in with those who love KH and all. If you need anything, just contact me or anybody else on this site. I best recommend if you need help, just ask a mod/admin and any experienced members who have a vast knowledge of this forum! Don't spam, have fun, and hope to see you around!~

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Welcome. Hope you find all them KH nerds you need!

Back