• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'd Like To Know What You Want!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
forum chat
#junes/#khinsider
and voice/video chat
sometimes there's a podcast but that's not realtime
otherwise skype
if its possible
nope, forum probably isn't on good enough servers to handle that extra load, nor is there really enough demand for it and we probably wouldn't have anything to provide at this point
I agree with this. Also, it would be cool if we could have pictures for our profiles.
instead of your avatar?
i know we used to have profile pictures but that feature was deactivated because well you've got your avatar anyway
Character Bio's!
We've already got those up/are getting them up, not to mention there's the KH Wiki.

bring back the platinums-only section

elitism wooo

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want a Plat-only section.

Or how about in FoKH, somebody adds a News section and a Discussion section so I won't have to dig through "What does Xehanort want to do with Sora besides the obvious" to get to "Famitsu Interview blah blah". No really, it would be nice to keep the news and theories/questions/general discussions separate.

KHBen

Got another question for everyone if you don't mind: would you be interested in participating in some large activity or event with members of another fansite? Maybe a team project, like when KHI and KHV teamed up on that fandub project. Or maybe even a friendly competition between each other. If yes, what might you like to do?
Yeah, I would. It sounds really fun. Hmm, I don't know what we could do...but having a competition or doing projects together sounds great!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Or how about in FoKH, somebody adds a News section and a Discussion section so I won't have to dig through "What does Xehanort want to do with Sora besides the obvious" to get to "Famitsu Interview blah blah". No really, it would be nice to keep the news and theories/questions/general discussions separate.

We really need the thread tags back as well. They sure as hell do a lot for helping to keep things organised.

And stop suggesting forum skins, people. That isn't something we have control of, unfortunately :p plus digital gopher is working on the app as well.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Maybe we could have anew post count color, like if we hit 10,000 posts our name changes to gold, and we can close other peoples threads, or delete them? Kinda like the mods.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Maybe we could have anew post count color, like if we hit 10,000 posts our name changes to gold, and we can close other peoples threads, or delete them? Kinda like the mods.
Yeah… no.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I sort of agree with the first part, except people would try for another rank and it would cause problems. And the ability to close other's threads? No, just, no. That is why we have moderators, except, if some douchbag get's 10,000 posts, he could do some serious damage in a short amount of time. Moderators can close threads, but they do it for the sake of keeping the site organized.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do you really think so little of your fellow KHI members? :p

Not the KHI members...the entire KH community ^_^ jkjkjk

I'm not a fan of gold :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not the KHI members...the entire KH community ^_^ jkjkjk

This is assuming whatever we plan will involve strength in numbers. Which is won't.

Blah, I had an idea and it completely left me because I got distracted by everyone thinking we're going to wage war.

I'm not a fan of gold :(

It's cliche. But the idea wasn't a good one anyways, so we don't have to worry about it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We really need the thread tags back as well. They sure as hell do a lot for helping to keep things organised.
Don't jerks then make stupid tags on the threads; "Hey, Kairi could be a unicorn" "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSS!!!".

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I don't know if this counts but I would like a new site design. there's times when I wanna look some interviews/Ultimania stuff but none of it is in the main site. to me it feels like the site is too cramped up. I would like to see more sections in the main site as well as more "organized" sections. you've had that theme way too long now, it's about time the site gets a new beautiful style, like the forum. sorry if I sound rude. Lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if this counts but I would like a new site design. there's times when I wanna look some interviews/Ultimania stuff but none of it is in the main site. to me it feels like the site is too cramped up. I would like to see more sections in the main site as well as more "organized" sections. you've had that theme way too long now, it's about time the site gets a new beautiful style, like the forum. sorry if I sound rude. Lol
I actually like the old site theme. It was light, loaded easily on my phone(it's not a smart phone you people who keep talking about the App), the links were easy to see.

I mean no offence to anyone who updated the main site, it looks fine, it's just I preferred the old one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

When was the last time you actually checked the main site? We actually have been fixing all the broken links and compiling the old interviews again. Sure, it's not finished yet, but all the ones for 3D are there, as well as coded, BBS (not including FM because I think that's when everyone stopped keeping track) and KH1. It's not like we don't have anything :c

(All of our slave work is going unnoticed as usual ;A; *creys*)

As for the site layout, like we've been saying, it's out of our control.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I got a few ideas.

Shoutbox(would be pretty nifty to have), wider selection of emotes(c'mon, admit it? you like em'), post color changable via user cp.

I'm more bent over to the shoutbox cause..well their awesome. :3

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Sign said:
(All of our slave work is going unnoticed as usual ;A; *creys*)

Not uh! I definitely noticed. In fact this forum's staff group has done a excellent effort in making this place nice and neat. These things can be tedious and one could really never understand without putting the love into these forums like you guys do. If it means anything, thanks.

As for the site layout, like we've been saying, it's out of our control.
It's a little disappointing to hear that no other staff has been trusted to have your website's root directory. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes about it, but you guys love to clean and improve this website, and now knowing the good work you do, I bet you'd even consider the ideas given if you had access to your directory because you all just love to see this place grow.

Since you're still willing to use the power at hand, I do have general recommendations.

Add more forum games
Hold more contests
Maybe even have a video game tournament or two
Just anything that evolves more social activity.

Also a question, is there anything the admins have disabled that might be considered for redemption? Or perhaps even Vbulletin options you've haven't tried before?

I really don't have the '"one" idea that will help this forum, but any improvement for forums games to make it more interesting would be pretty cool.

Back