• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'd Like To Know What You Want!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pratiko

Awards
I'd like to send a support letter to the KH team making 3D right now in name of KHInsider. Could be fun, right?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Is there anyway you guys could make the trailers for the series downloadable with dubs and subs? Especially the newest 3D trailers which are only available raw and without subtitles. That would be my one request.

Cant think of anything else as you guys are lightning fast when it comes to KH info and have always been the first site I go to for info (even sometimes before andriasang)!

if you just want it on your computer I recommend finalvideodownloader to download it directly from youtube

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Relax, I was only joking on that part. Should've totally put a smilie there to indicate that.

The only serious suggestion I had there was the themes. As much as I love the Clown College one, I feel a little more variety never hurt anyone.

And since this is a KH forum, why not tie them to Drive Forms or something (we've already seen those colors reused in the logos for Days, Coded, and BBS, so why not?)

That is a forum thing and outside of our control.

(also I think drive forms would be cheesy. Based after the game colors and art would be more ideal)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would actually like a mobile phone compatible version of the site. I find it difficult to make a post whenever I'm on the go.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would actually like a mobile phone compatible version of the site. I find it difficult to make a post whenever I'm on the go.

*points to page 1*

And I'm using my phone right now and isn't that bad at all. For longer posts and multiquoting it does get irritating but it isn't like the forums are impossible to use on smart phones.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Hell, I was able to visit here (somewhat) on my old crappy $10 phone. I mean, the main forum pages caused the thing to crash, but I could read topics fine if I loaded them in time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
*points to page 1*

And I'm using my phone right now and isn't that bad at all. For longer posts and multiquoting it does get irritating but it isn't like the forums are impossible to use on smart phones.

I know, but I have big fingers, no pull-out keyboard and loading a page takes a few minutes. Guess it's my phone model.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
*points to page 1*

And editing. Editing is a bitch. I use my iPod Touch whenever I'm not on my computer and the forms work just fine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd like to send a support letter to the KH team making 3D right now in name of KHInsider. Could be fun, right?

I know you're only joking, but no, don't do that.

What, you mean like this one? :p

Interviews*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

Sign just fixed it up a couple of days ago, actually.

Well, I'm not done yet. Pretty much none of these pages existed or if they did, every single link was broken and had to be fixed. The site has been up for how many years, and this requires me searching through the entire archive for anything with the word 'interview' in the title.

I'll get to it, but right now, the galleries are my priority.

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I know, but I have big fingers, no pull-out keyboard and loading a page takes a few minutes. Guess it's my phone model.

My fingers may not have been big, but I only had the 10-key layout on my old phone. Patience helps too.

Just some words of advice.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Like I said on the Facebook: Disney news, merchandise news, and interesting facts that may have been overlooked sound like a lot of fun.

This! Actually...recently I was considering making a thread compiling most of the KH merchandise that I have found and have collected and other stuff that people could buy, but it would be very time consuming and I didn't want it to get lost in all the topics and then all my work would have been for naught. However, if you guys plan to make a special section dedicated to merchandise, count me in. I can really help on that lol! (I love collecting KH merchandise). I know the KH Wiki has a nice page on all of the Hot Topic KH merchandise, and then I can find photos of different stuff, like the KH ramen bowl. I also have some of the things I cannot find in online photos, like the KH fruit snacks, all of the KH English TCG cards (minus one really rare promo), and the Days playing cards that were pre-order gifts in some countries :)

blueheart

Bronze Member
aw, I just meant to thumb up funny things or creative theories and stuff.

Maybe that's a bad idea. It would pressure people to post "great" things. =/ nvm

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Maybe that's a bad idea. It would pressure people to post "great" things. =/ nvm

Naw, it isn't so much that as it would just create a lot of tension around the forums, unfortunately. And as Ethy said, elitism would come into play and we would have upset members left, right and center. It's always something to consider at least, so thanks for bringing it up anyway~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That'd be a good use of it. I still think it would be more of a negative than a positive. Somebody is bound to say "How come nobody has liked my comment?" and "Why does their comment have over 20 likes and all it says is "word"?"

This is, or was, why we have the award system. It was a way to reward people for their creativity, skills, and knowledge.

KHBen

Like people above me have said, I think it would be really good to have more Disney news and a Disney forum. I love the idea of KH merchandise being apart of the site. I really liked the idea of the KH Holiday Contest, even though I didn't get to submit anything!(was busy). I think you should continue having contests and fan based stuff.

PS. Keep up the good work!

Back