• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'd Like To Know What You Want!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The one thing we're worried about is overwhelming the members with so much creative media (as we've been holding many events involving that lately) that they get sick of it all and don't want anything to do with it. We'd really appreciate you guys telling us how you'd feel if we did hold a monthly activity like that, or if it's too much, how large of a gap would you like between each one?

A monthly activity? That sounds perfect, actually. I could see writing something once a month.

Riku_Kitsune

Website
kakashischika.deviantart.com
I would love all of those, articals fan based shizz, merch, bio, characters evrything, i love this site, i check it everyday i would love to see more, everynow and agian it gets BOOMING with info on KH or other news, i love sitting down and reading from here :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which admin would you recommend contacting about it?

In the likelihood that Shamdeo is busy with something FFN related, you may want to try Wehrmacht.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd like to see a separate Disney forum, a clean-up of the broken links on the main page, and some new forum skins. Especially some Kingdom Hearts-related ones.

We have been in the process of cleaning up the broken links. The main site is currently under revamp, so it will take time. We are more concerned about the newer content being up to date, though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Got another question for everyone if you don't mind: would you be interested in participating in some large activity or event with members of another fansite? Maybe a team project, like when KHI and KHV teamed up on that fandub project. Or maybe even a friendly competition between each other. If yes, what might you like to do?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Got another question for everyone if you don't mind: would you be interested in participating in some large activity or event with members of another fansite? Maybe a team project, like when KHI and KHV teamed up on that fandub project. Or maybe even a friendly competition between each other. If yes, what might you like to do?

The competition sounds fun, but in all honesty, I can't help but feel like that would get out of control with people making new accounts on both sides to help their team win which would probably be cheating or something like that. Not to mention it might spark arguments of cheating and if anything, separate the communities. Collaboration projects would be nice though xP

Also, I'll contact Wehrmacht about that then...thanks xP

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do you really think so little of your fellow KHI members? :p

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Well, yeah, I'd say something with KHW, but I have an account on KHI and KHW so I can't participate. And what would happen if we had bi-annual/annual/monthly collaborations? Would there have to be a seperate team to sort those events? Or would the same contest team take care of it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have no idea what KHW is 8D

Guys, we're speaking hypothetically. We're not going to wage war against each other. Whatever happens isn't going to be as bad as you're implying.

Uh, it's just us taking care of it, as usual. There's no contest team or anything like that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have no idea what KHW is 8D

Guys, we're speaking hypothetically. We're not going to wage war against each other. Whatever happens isn't going to be as bad as you're implying.

Uh, it's just us taking care of it, as usual. There's no contest team or anything like that.

Oh, okay. And KHW is the Kingdom Hearts Wikia. I haven't been there in ages.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
gimme me dat rpg infeno back

+18 section plz

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
NO. NO! NO! SHUT UP! DON'T CRUSH MY HOPES AND DREAMS. ;A;

Back