• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'd Like To Know What You Want!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku

A shop, and a Munny currency to buy things from the shop, like being able to buy keyblades and
other things, also more forums.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A shop, and a Munny currency to buy things from the shop, like being able to buy keyblades and
other things, also more forums.
We already tried something similar called KHIxp, but we couldn't find a way to really balance it, and the quickest way to make munny was just to post lots. Theoretically you could buy badges and stuff or decorations for your profile/postbit, but they don't actually do anything to improve the forum as a whole, so unless there's a package like that already out there, I can't see (though I don't speak for the admins or anyone else, obviously) that being implemented.

Also as far as more forums go, what do you mean? Is not pretty much everything catered for with what's already there?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
We already tried something similar called KHIxp, but we couldn't find a way to really balance it, and the quickest way to make munny was just to post lots. Theoretically you could buy badges and stuff or decorations for your profile/postbit, but they don't actually do anything to improve the forum as a whole, so unless there's a package like that already out there, I can't see (though I don't speak for the admins or anyone else, obviously) that being implemented.

Also as far as more forums go, what do you mean? Is not pretty much everything catered for with what's already there?

We could put small things like name changes in the shop. Granted, they'd have to cost a a lot of money and have restrictions on them so people wouldn't abuse the hell out of them but they'd be nice additions.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
For a lot of free forums, there are add-ons that you can get that add shops. But a lot of what they do are things that we already offer for free, i.e. changing your User Title and things like that.

I'm not sure what we could offer in a shop that would actually be really cool.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
We do offer them for free, but the requirements are slightly ridiculous or a hassle to do. 1000 posts to be able to change your User title? A 500 word Kingdom Hearts related story using vowels to be able to get a name change? By offering them up in a shop, it would be one less thing mods would have to deal with.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We do offer them for free, but the requirements are slightly ridiculous or a hassle to do. 1000 posts to be able to change your User title? A 500 word Kingdom Hearts related story using vowels to be able to get a name change? By offering them up in a shop, it would be one less thing mods would have to deal with.
By basing the shop on how many posts people have, it pretty much just allows people to spam, and some will take it as encouragement to spam just to get to that post count as quickly as possible. In the instance of the name changes, by making someone write a story, we at least partially ensure it's someone who's willing to contribute and put effort into the forum in order to get something in return.

Back