• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Before, if we're talking about the bits where you play as Aqua. The scene with DiZ happens post-KH2. The bulk of 0.2 happens during KH1/CoM, which is how she runs into Mickey?
okay thank audo i was confused of the timeline

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Loved the little spin Aqua does in the fighting scene in the opening while she is on air. It`s pretty similar/identical to her movements in BBS and I like how they keep these little character things even in the opening.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
real talk: seeing ventus and terra holding hands gives me life

I love how people on twitter keep saying that the holding hands scene is too much and here, everyone loves it for one reason or another.
It's great.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I love how people on twitter keep saying that the holding hands scene is too much and here, everyone loves it for one reason or another.
It's great.

I'm really wondering what some people have for problems with human beings showing affection towards each other, also when it involves physical contact.

Literally nothing in this scene is "too much" or in any way inappropriate.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I figured she meant "too much" in the like "it's kinda over-the-top happy/slightly-cheesy" way, not too much as in the affection between them.

But maybe I read that wrong.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm really wondering what some people have for problems with human beings showing affection towards each other, also when it involves physical contact.

Literally nothing in this scene is "too much" or in any way inappropriate.

It's the same as when people say they don't want any focus on characters besides [XY] because they don't like them or whatever.
Doesn't make much sense to me either, but to each their own I guess.

I figured she meant "too much" in the like "it's kinda over-the-top happy/slightly-cheesy" way, not too much as in the affection between them.

But maybe I read that wrong.

It's both honestly.
I feel like a lot of people are being salty about TAV finally getting some attention regarding their friendship while SRK still didn't really.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I feel like a lot of people are being salty about TAV finally getting some attention regarding their friendship while SRK still didn't really.
I mean... it's an opening for a game about Aqua. Don't know what they were expecting.

tho to be honest, the opening bit with srk is also lovely. hopefully kh3's opening will give srk a nice focus building off that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I mean... it's an opening for a game about Aqua. Don't know what they were expecting.

tho to be honest, the opening bit with srk is also lovely. hopefully kh3's opening will give srk a nice focus building off that.

And that's why I don't even get it at all. They managed to get SRK and TAV in the opening without it looking forced at all and people are still complaining.

Sure, if you don't like characters much you probably prefer seeing others but why people mind it so much is beyond me.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Why would anyone be salty about the beautiful amazingness that is 0.2 opening, I'm not even a fan of Terra and Ven but I absolutely loved every scene in it. The falling from the sky scene looked great and was adorable as heck, just look at their smiles. It just looked really genuine and good.

Griewer

Awards
And that's why I don't even get it at all. They managed to get SRK and TAV in the opening without it looking forced at all and people are still complaining.

Sure, if you don't like characters much you probably prefer seeing others but why people mind it so much is beyond me.

Some people just cannot be satisfied at all, though some of the discontent may come from the fact that TAV wasn't developed that well in BBS (since most of the time we saw them arguing).

And for those who think that this is over-the-top, let me just remind them that this is Disney we're dealing with and that TAV is nowhere as cheesy as slightly-more-than-friends SR(+K). :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Some people just cannot be satisfied at all, though some of the discontent may come from the fact that TAV wasn't developed that well in BBS (since most of the time we saw them arguing).

And for those who think that this is over-the-top, let me just remind them that this is Disney we're dealing with and that TAV is nowhere as cheesy as slightly-more-than-friends SR(+K). :D

Yeah sure, but even then...
I absolutely hate Days, but why would I be mad if RAX would get better treatment in the future? I mean, that's usually a good thing...

Muke

whatever
Awards
@Griewer I love the (+K) because it feels like she doesn't exist. xD

I would be mad if Days got that treatment. LET'S BE HONEST.
(Unless RAX stop being idiotic people. If they do, why not? I would love to see them like this)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
@Griewer I love the (+K) because it feels like she doesn't exist. xD

I would be mad if Days got that treatment. LET'S BE HONEST

I'd be mad if RAX sucked as much as they did in Days in the future. And yeah, I wouldn't really appreciate them in the spotlight...but I wouldn't hate on it or anything.

Griewer

Awards
Yeah sure, but even then...
I absolutely hate Days, but why would I be mad if RAX would get better treatment in the future? I mean, that's usually a good thing...

I mean for some people (who didn't pay attention at all during BBS) it could seem like a huge leap from how they interacted in BBS in how they are portrayed in this video, especially since BBS had this sort of melancholic atmosphere.
It does seem a sharp contrast especially how things turned out in the game (which makes this bit of the opening even more fascinating, since they never did seem this happy and care-free throughout the game) but in the end it's nitpicking all the same.

"If you want to criticize something, you'll find your inner Darkness to do it" - Xehanort Einstein, 2016 /obligatory Darkness-related post of the year/

@Muke I always recognize an odd one when I see one. :p

Last edited:

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I actually think I have a pretty good idea as to why we don't see the Clock Tower trio in this opening even though we already see Sora, Riku, and Kairi for a few seconds: 0.2 is Aqua's story, and she's already interacted with the Destiny Islands trio while she hasn't even met Roxas, Lea, and Xion yet.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I actually think I have a pretty good idea as to why we don't see the Clock Tower trio in this opening even though we already see Sora, Riku, and Kairi for a few seconds: 0.2 is Aqua's story, and she's already interacted with the Destiny Islands trio while she hasn't even met Roxas, Lea, and Xion yet.

Right. I mean, I thought it was obvious. 0.2, unless it's like a third act twist, has nothing to do with RAX.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, I don't get it either. RAX doesn't play any role in 0.2, so it's kinda self-explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back