• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah ^_^ I was talking about the old trailers we've gotten so far.

I think Sora's new duds are his reward for being a hero. You aren't even allowed there unless you're a hero, right?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Actually, that does sound quite plausible. I wonder for what exactly he'd be named a hero though...

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
He was named a hero in KH2. Official heros get their own constellation in the stars. (which Phil was real salty about)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
He was named a hero in KH2. Official heros get their own constellation in the stars. (which Phil was real salty about)

Yeah but it wasn't "enough" to give him some fancy new stuff back then. Would feel weird to just go there and then it'd be like "ohh, the boy who was named a hero...........when again? Doesn't matter, here's fancy new clothing, mah boi."

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I am actually really doubting it. It is the most cinematic of any of these theater modes, so I imagine it'll play out more like a movie and just jump right into things without an opening. It'd be pretty unprecedented for the series.
But you know what would work with Back Cover?
A storybook opening.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Did we get a confirmation about whether two-visits return or not?
If we didn't, one might guess that he changes his outfit in the second turn (halfway through the game or something)
(i hope this is not true)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Did we get a confirmation about whether two-visits return or not?
If we didn't, one might guess that he changes his outfit in the second turn (halfway through the game or something)
(i hope this is not true)

I suppose we'll come back, but I don't think he'll change his outfit that late in the game.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, something will definitely be happening in-between his arrival and new duds. The new heroic act will just remind Zeus that he didn't give Sora a reward in the first place?

I wonder what plot they're going to come up with... well actually, it's probably going to be the rest of the movie plot I guess. Or rather, it's going to be the plot with the actual Titans

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well, something will definitely be happening in-between his arrival and new duds. The new heroic act will just remind Zeus that he didn't give Sora a reward in the first place?

I wonder what plot they're going to come up with... well actually, it's probably going to be the rest of the movie plot I guess. Or rather, it's going to be the plot with the actual Titans

SEID IHR DAS ESSE-
Woops, wrong titans.

Yeah I just hope whatever reason there will be for new clothes that won't be stupid.
...that is, if it even happens there.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
SEID IHR DAS ESSE-
Woops, wrong titans.

Yeah I just hope whatever reason there will be for new clothes that won't be stupid.
...that is, if it even happens there.

"I hereby decree your clothes have too many belts! Take these instead, they're pretty awesome yo."

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
"I hereby decree your clothes have too many belts! Take these instead, they're pretty awesome yo."

"But I like the belts D: Hey, stop! Can't I at least have something cool?"
"Buttons maybe? Like on the jacket but in places where no one needs them?"
"Sounds okay. Oh, can I show my belly button like Riku did before?"
"...nah."
"Please?"
"An open jacket, okay, but that's it. You HAVE to wear a shirt under it."
">: K."

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Though seriously, they all gotta get rid of all those sigils. I mean, they might not work like the one in DDD did, but better safe than sorry. TAV getting an outfit tweak like that would be cool.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Disney Castle (y'know, the one where the Disney Logo appears and all) IS Cinderella's Castle in a way.
EDIT: Okay, you meant CoD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Though seriously, they all gotta get rid of all those sigils. I mean, they might not work like the one in DDD did, but better safe than sorry. TAV getting an outfit tweak like that would be cool.

Reminds me that I really want new outfits for more characters than just Sora...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Disney Castle (y'know, the one where the Disney Logo appears and all) IS Cinderella's Castle in a way.
EDIT: Okay, you meant CoD

Now that you mention it the castle DID remind me of the logo before Disney films, lol.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Pretty sure it's Castle of Dreams. Which is pretty fucking dope, considering we have never ever had a Disney world in the opening, and likely never will again.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Watch: Footage of Kingdom Hearts HD DDD and 0.2 Birth by Sleep

So, why is Mickey in his BBS Outfit?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Now that the full opening has been revealed, I guess we can surely say that the tone of the remix and the name of it are really fitting. Ray of Hope truly is what the opening is about. Despite all the horrors and hardships Aqua faces, there is always a friend by her side and hope for salvation, especially with Sora`s reaching hand at the end.

I am bit sad that Sqaure released the opening this early. Part of me feels like the greatness of 0.2 was revealed a bit too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back