• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► UPDATE: Hikaru Utada's future with Kingdom Hearts Undecided

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Hikaru Utada to Return for Kingdom Hearts III

Yay I'm glad Utada is finally returning to create a theme song for Kingdom Hearts 3. I was a bit worried about her leaving.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

what a week for kingdom hearts huh first 2.5 was anouces the we get new teaser for kingdom hearts 3 now we get that utada coming back to do a new theme song what next normura annouces a anime lol the hype train going jump fiesta keeps geting better

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

what a week for kingdom hearts huh first 2.5 was anouces the we get new teaser for kingdom hearts 3 now we get that utada coming back to do a new theme song what next normura annouces a anime lol the hype train going jump fiesta keeps geting better

The only thing that can keep this ball rolling is a new world. After that they can go silent for two years and I'd be set for forever.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I am actually satiated by this news alone. There's no way it won't be a new song. It's just all coming full circle. Bless you, Utada. ;A;

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

OMG, I'm happy about this! :D So glad to know she will be returning. Part of the Kingdom Hearts essence for me has always been her themes. Ever since I first played KH1, I've anticipated her songs accompanying the intro and credits, cuz they always (for me, anyway) amplify the emotions of the games. This new song will be amazing I'm sure, cuz it will play on both the new cg intro, and the credits. KH3's credits will definitely bring many a tear to peoples eyes, because they will be the credits for the entire saga, and her music will only make it more beautiful.^^

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

The only thing that can keep this ball rolling is a new world. After that they can go silent for two years and I'd be set for forever.

a new world be awesome how about the cover art for kh3 and the cover art would e like the kh but at keyblade graveyard with the moon shinning bright or how about even long long shot a release year

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

a new world be awesome how about the cover art for kh3 and the cover art would e like the kh but at keyblade graveyard with the moon shinning bright or how about even long long shot a release year

No way they'd show cover art this early on lol. And it is way too early in dev for a release date. They probably have their own set, but telling anything now would be like trying to start the Versus XIII dilemma all over again.

On a level this news makes sense, mainly because they (being Disney and SE) start making the appropriate calls to everybody they need for the development of the game early on.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

On a level this news makes sense, mainly because they (being Disney and SE) start making the appropriate calls to everybody they need for the development of the game.

i tell you one thing nomura and company is pulling all the stops to make this game not only the best kh game ever but also best game ever i appulad them

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i tell you one thing nomura and company is pulling all the stops to make this game not only the best kh game everbut also best game ever i appulad them

Definitely. I'm really excited! The next few years will be very interesting at the very least xD

limit

YESSS, SO MUCH FREAKING YES

THE HYPE TRAIN IS FLYING NOW, MEN

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I need a tease art cover page of somekind, like the gave us for kh3d to hold us over

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I need a tease art cover page of somekind, like the gave us for kh3d to hold us over

You mean key artwork? Pretty sure Nomura has some in wait, but can't show until they reveal the new outfits.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Unless that new keyart is where they show the new outfits like with KH3D!

Killing two birds with one stone~

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

It's just so surreal. For years I've gone on associating Simple & Clean and Sanctuary to Kingdom Hearts, it's so weird to think that there's a new theme coming in the future... like I have no idea what to expect! This is just such amazing news!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

;A; Nomura, release more things to us. We're cryin' here.

(Also please let it have many painting mistakes I'll forever love that messy paint job Nomura did on KH3D before he went back and cleaned it)

It's just so surreal. For years I've gone on associating Simple & Clean and Sanctuary to Kingdom Hearts, it's so weird to think that there's a new theme coming in the future... like I have no idea what to expect! This is just such amazing news!

It is starting to feel like the KH2 days where everything was super new and unexpected

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

So for jump festa should we expect more, honestly i could be satiated for a year on all that we have so far.
I dont expect to here Utada voice until tgs on 2014, but mabey we will get snippets

Xagzan

Awards

I hope she's doing ok, considering recent events.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So for jump festa should we expect more, honestly i could be satiated for a year on all that we have so far.
I dont expect to here Utada voice until tgs on 2014, but mabey we will get snippets

Well she has to actually write the song(s) first. xD Then Shimomura has make an orchestrated version.

I'm going to go look up how they did this stuff in the past...

I hope she's doing ok, considering recent events.

On her twitter she posted some words about it a few days ago. She's still mourning, but she doesn't want to let that get her down.

After that she's been hyping her radio show with the cutest art and tweets.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm happy, but I'm also sad they never got around to doing the mash up of Simple and Clean/Sanctuary.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

The day we hear the new KH3 song:

YcamiT3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back